Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
By snapped I meant you sassed her, not be upset😆
Ok lol 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
By snapped I meant you sassed her, not be upset😆
Ok lol 😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Was watching 1st Epi again. I'm missing Daadi and her one liners😆
Daadi - Mujhe lagta hain mujhe heart attack aayega, doctor ko bulao
MJ - Maa, Diya idhar hain
Daadi - Maine kaha doctor ko bulao iss item ko nahi😆
Item😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Was watching 1st Epi again. I'm missing Daadi and her one liners😆
Daadi - Mujhe lagta hain mujhe heart attack aayega, doctor ko bulao
MJ - Maa, Diya idhar hain
Daadi - Maine kaha doctor ko bulao iss item ko nahi😆
Dadi's taunts were classic, imagine the kind of taunts she would passed at MJ post MayRa wedding
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dadi's taunts were classic, imagine the kind of taunts she would passed at MJ post MayRa wedding
yeah they should've continued her character with other actress
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Was watching 1st Epi again. I'm missing Daadi and her one liners😆
Daadi - Mujhe lagta hain mujhe heart attack aayega, doctor ko bulao
MJ - Maa, Diya idhar hain
Daadi - Maine kaha doctor ko bulao iss item ko nahi😆
What Daadi really meant was "your item"🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
yeah they should've continued her character with other actress
No, Rupa gave the character the angst she needed and I feel it was kind of good closure for Daadi, she sat around, nursing a glass of whisky everyday looking over her grandsons and snapped when one died becuase what she believes of MJ
Originally posted by: tournesol
Ab samajh aya tumko raat mein neend kyu nahi aati 😆 😆
Mai to thumbs up peeti hun na raat ko issliye😆😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Not snapped yaar, I am just pulling her leg 😆
She is a cutie pie in our DT 🤗
Awww❤️❤️
You are more cute☺️🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
What Daadi really meant was "your item"🤣
Daadi knew all his items🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Daadi knew all his items🤣🤣
She tried to warn Antara too