Originally posted by: tournesol
Ab samajh aya tumko raat mein neend kyu nahi aati 😆 😆
Miss T snapped🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Ab samajh aya tumko raat mein neend kyu nahi aati 😆 😆
Miss T snapped🤣
Good Morning🤗
I miss this saas, biwi, and damad jodi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_SDc6Hp49x/?igshid=gosvhyccrzxf
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good Morning🤗
I miss this saas, biwi, and damad jodi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_SDc6Hp49x/?igshid=gosvhyccrzxf
Adorable trio❤️
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good Morning🤗
I miss this saas, biwi, and damad jodi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_SDc6Hp49x/?igshid=gosvhyccrzxf
One of the fabulous scene 😍
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Miss T snapped🤣
Not snapped yaar, I am just pulling her leg 😆
She is a cutie pie in our DT 🤗
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good Morning🤗
I miss this saas, biwi, and damad jodi...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_SDc6Hp49x/?igshid=gosvhyccrzxf
Nandini, Maya and Rudra were one of the cutest trio 😳 Nandini made the right Roy Maya's boss 🙃❤
Originally posted by: tournesol
Not snapped yaar, I am just pulling her leg 😆
She is a cutie pie in our DT 🤗
By snapped I meant you sassed her, not be upset😆
Was watching 1st Epi again. I'm missing Daadi and her one liners😆
Daadi - Mujhe lagta hain mujhe heart attack aayega, doctor ko bulao
MJ - Maa, Diya idhar hain
Daadi - Maine kaha doctor ko bulao iss item ko nahi😆