😆 Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye
Was packed with online lectures. Also made another VM. Will post that tom😉
Dude....you're becoming serious competitor of Lavy for GIF queen award...fabulosa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆 Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye
Was packed with online lectures. Also made another VM. Will post that tom😉
Dude....you're becoming serious competitor of Lavy for GIF queen award...fabulosa
Originally posted by: 4HKTEDBBEZGFFWR2
Dude....you're becoming serious competitor of Lavy for GIF queen award...fabulosa
Yes she is 😆
why you're putting some flame and smoke on her face? Who is that dude next to her?
Lol I do have dishes to do (I literally just cleaned them so I don't know how they pile up so quickly!) but I had a lot of work at office today. Even had a late lunch 😭 How is everyone?
Aur mujhe bhi🤣
Originally posted by: FIDSLSCQ6TC6V4IK
Dude....you're becoming serious competitor of Lavy for GIF queen award...fabulosa
Ma'am, I just try😆🤣
Hello Isa, how have you been doing?
Lol I do have dishes to do (I literally just cleaned them so I don't know how they pile up so quickly!) but I had a lot of work at office today. Even had a late lunch 😭 How is everyone?
Hope the remaining day passes good🤗
I'm good.
Lol I do have dishes to do (I literally just cleaned them so I don't know how they pile up so quickly!) but I had a lot of work at office today. Even had a late lunch 😭 How is everyone?
Oh dearies
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5