Originally posted by: DEGK446TROXKZJNY
Thank you....meant Shukria....Good Luck with your test....I'm also taking a break today...need to focus on something else.
Thanks for your good wishes.
Enjoy your break😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: DEGK446TROXKZJNY
Thank you....meant Shukria....Good Luck with your test....I'm also taking a break today...need to focus on something else.
Thanks for your good wishes.
Enjoy your break😳
Tiwari
Because of Daddu, cute sis like Kanchan and Damru ke haath ka khana, disciplined,lovely family
Thank you...how are you doing?😊
You're welcome🤗
I am good. Wbu?
Where you yesterday Isa? We missed you😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You're welcome🤗
I am good. Wbu?
Where you yesterday Isa? We missed you😭
Awww....that's so cute...I missed you all too....yesterday I was pulling hard to take my name out of obituary.....some people are otherwise determined to send me there...
Originally posted by: HWGHX5Q2SPV5QSD4
Awww....that's so cute...I missed you all too....yesterday I was pulling hard to take my name out of obituary.....some people are otherwise determined to send me there...
🤗
Hope you gave those people a savage reply