Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am taking this as a compliment from my insulting skills😎
😶🙄 Nautanki 😏😏😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am taking this as a compliment from my insulting skills😎
😶🙄 Nautanki 😏😏😏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
😶🙄 Nautanki 😏😏😏
Less than you baccha😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good Luck then I guess
I'll take the good luck🤣 too salty about guesses
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Less than you baccha😆
🤷🏻♀️ Ji nahi...
Hello peeps 😴
Hello Leens😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello Leens😆
Hey Alexia🤗
My city is now in red zone 🥺
Hey Alexia🤗
How you doing Leens?
It keeps changing bacchaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
My city is now in red zone 🥺