I will get back to you the day I try it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
I will get back to you the day I try it🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont care
All days are disastrous now😳
I am as fine as I can be😆
you?
I try to be positive 😆 so no personal disasters😆
I have papers to edit so overall not fine🤣
Please do tell me the mantra of postivityI try to be positive 😆 so no personal disasters😆
I have papers to edit so overall not fine🤣
I on the other hand is negative all the time I guess
Editing is tough in a way
But what exactly are you editing?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Please do tell me the mantra of postivity
I on the other hand is negative all the time I guess
Editing is tough in a way
But what exactly are you editing?
There is no mantra😆 always go back to the half-full glass of water👍🏼
There is no negative, its just being cautious.
My psychiatric research papers
Research papersThere is no mantra😆 always go back to the half-full glass of water👍🏼
There is no negative, its just being cautious.
My psychiatric research papers
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Research papers
Mandatory research papers 🤣 I want to get into R&D next year so let's see
Good Luck then I guessMandatory research papers 🤣 I want to get into R&D next year so let's see
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But I love you nonetheless baccha🤗
Though I am the one who insults you the most😆
🤗😘😘😁
Haan Haan... Insulting karna koyi aapse seekhe🤣
I will get back to you the day I try it🤣
Okay🤣
I am taking this as a compliment from my insulting skills😎