Pranbir OS - Wake up sleeping prince

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, back again with a new OS on our beloved Pranbir. Please tell me whether you enjoyed it or not. Waiting for your views guys. Hope you enjoy it.

Wake up sleeping prince

The dining hall of Kohli Mansion was bustling with activities as the Kohlis were beginning to settle down for breakfast around the large oval table. The chefs were engrossed in placing the multifarious dishes and cutlery on the table while the members of the family were engrossed in tete-e-tete.

It was at such a moment that Prachi entered the mansion and upon inquiring about the whereabouts of Mr. Kohli, was directed towards the dining hall.

She came to halt just inside the dining hall and a small smile crept up onto her lips as she witnessed the endearing family moment that the Kohlis were sharing.

“Vikram, you are going to take me to the Jewelers, aren't you?” Pallavi tactfully put forth the question in the presence of her mother in law.

“But Pallavi, I had bought you a diamond necklace just few weeks ago. Why do you need to go to the jeweler’s again?” Vikram was bemused.

“See Mummyji, I told you Vikram doesn’t want to buy me any jewellery.” Pallavi wailed to obtain her mother in law’s compassion.

“Vikram, what is this? You can’t even take my daughter in law for jewellery shopping? What is the point of having a lucrative business then?” His mother chastised Vikram.

“Ma, at least take my side once in a while for a change.” Vikram sighed resignedly.

“Sorry, son. But it is the tradition of Kohli family to always support the daughter in law.” Vikram’s mother side hugged Pallavi, while the latter wiggled her brows impishly at Vikram.

Prachi couldn’t contain the giggle bubbling inside her and the Kohlis finally noticed her presence in the room.

“Arey Prachi, why are you standing there? Come here, child.”Pallavi ambled up to her and clasping her hand, led her to the table.

“Prachi, how are you child?” Vikram’s mother hugged her.

“I’m fine, daadi.” Prachi beamed while returning her embrace.

“Join us for breakfast, Prachi.” Vikram beckoned towards a vacant chair.

“No Sir. Thank you. But I had my breakfast. I’m full. You please continue.” Prachi denied with a sweet smile.

“At least have some juice. You are coming from the sweltering heat outside. No, I’m not going to listen to any objection.” Pallavi silenced Prachi as she opened her mouth to say something, while pouring some juice for her.

Prachi accepted the juice with a smile. As she was sipping the juice, she glanced around and her brows furrowed at the absence of the youngest and most beloved member of the family.

“Where is Ranbir, Pallavi aunty? Has he left for the college already?” Prachi turned to Pallavi with a slight frown.

“College? His day hasn’t even started yet. Ma and Pallavi’s darling prince is still floating around in his dreamland.” Vikram scoffed.

“Vikram!” Pallavi and Vikram’s mother rebuked him as one while Prachi giggled.

“Prachi, can you please go and wake him up and ask him to come down for breakfast?” Pallavi entreated.

“Sure, aunty.” Prachi sauntered out of the room.

As she reached the landing of the first floor, she came across Raghu kaka, the butler of the Kohli Mansion. The elderly man was carrying a tray with a mug of steaming coffee on it.

“Good morning, Kaka. Is this coffee for Ranbir?” Prachi bestowed her charming smile on him.

“Good morning, child. Yes, this coffee is for Ranbir Baba.”Raghu beamed at her.

As she stared at the coffee, Prachi’s eyes lit up with mischief and her lips curved into an impish smile as a devilish idea flitted across her mind.

“Uh…Kaka, may I take this coffee to him since I was going to wake him up anyway?” Prachi implored making a naïve face.

“Sure, why not? I, too, have some work in the kitchen. Here,take this and be careful that you don’t spill it over yourself.” Raghu handed the mug over to her with meticulous care.

“Don’t worry, Kaka. I’ll be careful.” Giving a reassuring smile to the elderly man, Prachi turned on her heels and meandered away.

Soundlessly she opened the door to Ranbir’s room and slinked inside. She smiled affectionately at the sleeping figure on the king size bed in the middle of the almost dark room and placing the mug on the bedside table,ambled away to pull away the curtains. As the sun rays streamed into the room,Ranbir groaned sleepily and pulled his duvet up to shield his face from the invading light.

Giggling, Prachi sauntered up to the bed and pulled the duvet off his face. He frowned and mumbled “2 minutes, mom”. In repose, he looked as sweet and innocent as a child.

“I’m not your mom. Get up Ranbir or else…”Prachi smirked as she threw the challenge towards him.

“Uhmm…mmm” Ranbir grunted incoherently

“I warned you.” Prachi smirked impishly and picked up the mug of the steaming coffee.

She carefully lifted the duvet up and lightly holding the index finger of the arm which was within her reach, dipped it in the hot liquid.

With a jerk, accompanied by a yell, Ranbir sat upright on the bed. Disgruntled, it took him a few moments to register what had happened.

“Prachi!!! I’m so not gonna leave you!” Ranbir leapt out of the bed with astounding agility.

“For that you have to catch me first.” Prachi showed him thumbs down and scarpered away.

“I’ll catch you and also teach a lesson to you, chikchiki. You just wait and watch.” Ranbir chased her around the bed.

Giggling, Prachi dart round the bed so that Ranbir, who was chasing her, could not catch her. Fed up with her tactics, Ranbir leapt on the bed and began to cross over to her.

Seeing no other way to hinder his progress, Prachi grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it on his face. The sudden attack not only served as an impediment but also baffled him enough to lose his balance and topple over the bed in a clumsy heap.

Laughing heartily, Prachi scurried away. Disentangling himself from the duvet, Ranbir followed suit.

Prachi immediately grabbed Ranbir’s phone from the bedside table on the other side of the bed as well as the jug of water kept for his use on it. She dangled the phone over the water threateningly.

“Ranbir, don’t even try any stunt or I’ll let your phone take a nice, long bath.” Prachi lowered his phone threateningly over the jug.

“Don’t Prachi.” Ranbir’s eyes widened in disbelief

As he tried to stride around the bed to grab her, she immediately backed off.

“Don’t even think that Ranbir, or say goodbye to your phone.” Prachi brought the phone dangerously close to the surface of the water.

“You are blackmailing me?” Ranbir gaped at her incredulously

“Am I?”, Prachi pretended to ponder over his words and confirmed smugly, “Oh yes, I am.”

“You…” Ranbir began

“If you want your phone back then freshen up and join your family for breakfast. When you will return, your phone will be waiting right here.” Prachi batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly.

Knowing when he was beaten, Ranbir strode off to the washroom, scowling furiously and mumbling something under his breath.

Prachi remained on her guard for few more minutes. After that she gradually began to relax.

She began to fiddle with his mobile. Though she generally didn't tinker with someone else’s belongings but when it comes to Ranbir, she didn't vacillate anymore. Since she had realized her feelings for him and had observed the reflection of the deepest emotions of her heart in his eyes, she had started feeling an ownership over him, a right to be with him.

She continued fiddling with his phone but couldn’t enter as it was locked and demanded password. Prachi pondered over what could be his password. She typed “Mom” but to no avail. Then she tried “Pallavi Kohli”. But it too didn’t get the desired result.

Prachi didn’t know what came over her all of a sudden. It was as if some external force nudged her. Guided by that queer force, she typed“Prachi Vrachi” and was stunned to see the dark screen moving away, unraveling her own face staring out of the screen at her.

Not only had he used her name as password for his phone but had also set her photo as wallpaper. Her mind ported her back to a different time when she, Sahana and Saritaji were having heart to heart over cups of tea.When Sahana inquired if there was any way to ascertain the feelings of a guy for a girl, Saritaji had said that if a guy carries the picture of a particular girl in his wallet or keeps her name as his password or set it as wallpaper in his phone or computer, then that guy is truly in love with that girl.

When Prachi surfaced from her reminiscences, she stared down at her own features on the screen of Ranbir’s mobile with a whirlwind of emotions swirling inside her.

Out of the blue, the phone was snatched from her hand,startling her out of her wits. She whirled around only to have a pair of strong arms wounding around her waist and pulling her closer.

“R..Ranbir” Prachi stuttered as a strange tension crept up furtively into the air around them, making her go breathless.

“Who else?” The intensity in his gaze was making her heart race faster.

Ranbir tucked some stray tresses of her sleek, dark hair behind her ear while keeping her captive with his eyes. He caressed the smoothness of a creamy white cheek with the back of his fingers.

Prachi’s eyes closed out of their own volition as strange emotions churned inside her and she experienced a queer fluttering in her stomach.

Slowly, Ranbir leaned in and kissed a smooth feminine cheek,making a shiver run down Prachi’s spine.

“This one is for burning by finger.” Ranbir murmured in her ear

“And this one is for blackmailing me.” He murmured in her other ear after kissing the other cheek softly.

A lovely blush crept up on her features, coloring her beautiful face with an enchanting scarlet hue.

Suddenly, Pallavi’s voice perforated the aura of utter bliss around them, breaking the trance. Prachi pulled out of his arms and turned to leave but Ranbir’s fingers wound around her wrist.

“Let me go, Ranbir” Prachi murmured

“Never” Ranbir vowed

There was so much determination in the single word that it compelled Prachi to turn to look at him. The vortex of emotions churning in his eyes were sucking her in when yet again Pallavi’s voice shattered the trance.

Wrenching her hand away with a shy smile, Prachi scarpered out of the room but not before Ranbir had witnessed it.

Brimming with exhilaration, Ranbir whooped as the enchanting encounter with his beloved made him aware of the fact that his love was accepted and reciprocated. It bolstered his resolve to confess his feelings to her. Humming one of her favourite songs, he meandered out of his room, more to see her again then to join his family for breakfast.

it's so cute,, our prachi has realised her feeling,😳 and she has become very naughty,, i loved this story,, and ranbir has her name as his and her photo as his wallpaper,, thats our ranbir, thank you so much for a beautiful story, your stories always brighten my mood,,

Wow wow. Loved it. So Ranbirs password is Prachi vrachi🤣🤣🤣

I liked the detailing of the Kohli house.

Specially the part where the Kohli house tradition is mentioned.

Hope Pallavi  and Prachi have  that.

At one point of time  I thought Ranbir would be sleeping shirtless and Prachi would not have realised her feelings Yet Ranbir would back hug Prachi and in his arrogance try making her confess that she too like many girls found him irresistible 🤣. 

Edited by ican - 3 years ago

Nandini..you are so good!! Love your writing, always makes me smile :) please do keep writing, in these days of no pranbir ye stories are really life saver

nandini a request,,

you remember in this maya track, ranbir and prachi were stuck in the library and both didn't have the phones (prachi's phone was dead and ranbir left his in his car) but peon rescued them,,

can you please write an os where they were stuck in the library and had to spent the night together,, i really wanted that to happen,, if you can, please write one

Cute OS, Nandini😳...loved it👍🏼

Kohli family is the sweetest... their scenes are always good...loved Prachi's bonding with Kohlis😊

Naughty Prachi👍🏼...and she has realised her love for Ranbir❤️

Password n wallpaper of Prachi... that's our Ranbir Majnu Kohli😊

Pranbir scene...OMG...too romantic..loved it👏... totally enjoyed punishment of kiss😉

Please write more n more Pranbir stories😊

Originally posted by Aman120

it's so cute,, our prachi has realised her feeling,😳 and she has become very naughty,, i loved this story,, and ranbir has her name as his and her photo as his wallpaper,, thats our ranbir, thank you so much for a beautiful story, your stories always brighten my mood,,

Thanks so much for the lovely comment Aman. I'm happy that you have enjoyed it.

Originally posted by mala06

Wow wow. Loved it. So Ranbirs password is Prachi vrachi🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much Mala. Yep, he has gone mad in love.

Originally posted by ican

I liked the detailing of the Kohli house.

Specially the part where the Kohli house tradition is mentioned.

Hope Pallavi  and Prachi have  that.

At one point of time  I thought Ranbir would be sleeping shirtless and Prachi would not have realised her feelings Yet Ranbir would back hug Prachi and in his arrogance try making her confess that she too like many girls found him irresistible 🤣. 

Thanks so much Ican. At least in my stories I'll make sure they do. Had Prachi not realized her feelings, Ranbir would have bee rewarded with a nice slap for his efforts. 🤣