Main Jharoon kardungi tu poncha karle🤣Mai akeli a jaoun jharoo phoncha karne?
On Sirius Note😎 Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Main Jharoon kardungi tu poncha karle🤣Mai akeli a jaoun jharoo phoncha karne?
On Sirius Note😎 Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🤗
Okay so Mishti is preparing for NEET😆
Hii people🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main Jharoon kardungi tu poncha karle🤣
On Sirius Note😎 Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🤗
Poncha marna mera favourite kaam 😎
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxiiiiaaaaa🤗
Nia! Hi! Kitne din baad mile ho 🤗
Nia! Hi! Kitne din baad mile ho 🤗
I remain busy with shifts😆 how are you?
I remain busy with shifts😆 how are you?
Oh yes, you are still working..
I am supposed to be busy with assignments, but ehh. I have been eating and taking naps 😆
Oh yes, you are still working..
I am supposed to be busy with assignments, but ehh. I have been eating and taking naps 😆
Assignments🤣 now normal classes feel like blessing🤣
Assignments🤣 now normal classes feel like blessing🤣
They sure do 🤣
They sure do 🤣
How are things there?
Toh theek hai
I will do Jhaadoo🤣
Kaisan ba behen?🤗