Patiala Babes

Mineil FF: "Her Wishlist" (**completed**) - Page 9

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful ,hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ loved it . Pool ,party scene was beautifully written. 

; thanks alot ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next update pls..

Can't wait ๐Ÿ˜

Khushii11 thumbnail

*CH-6*

Mini still had her eyes buried into the water when a scary thought rushed her mind . 

She remembered the presence of Mickey in the pool too.

The thought of having audience around horrified her.

After mustering up enough courage she decided to take the plunge. She lifted her eyes up. A strange feeling kept lingering her lips.  Neil's soulful black eyes were still sticked on her. Their eyes met and beautiful hazel occupied the moment. A wave of mixed feelings seized her heart. It was all very new to her but to her surprise she liked it.

Neil came closer and whispered in her ear, "wish granted", 

Mini just smiled and then said, "Mickey?" Horrifically

"What?" Neil gave a disgusted look.

They looked around as if scanning the pool but there sight could not catch Mickey. Mini sighed in relief.

They got out of the pool.

Mini inquired about the time. It was already 12:30AM. She got scared but then remembered that she lives alone here and her babes is not her to lecture her.

At first she felt relieved and proud of her decision of leaving Patiala but then a strange feeling of loneliness surfed through her heart. She missed her babes.

"Again visited your dreamland?", Teased Neil grinning waking her up from her dreams.

Mini just elbowed him ang grinned sarcastically.

They searched each and every corner of the pub to find Preet and Mickey but failed.

Neil tried to call them numerous but no one answered.

Mini along with Neil got out of the pub and to their surprise Mickey's bike was Missing.

"They must have left.", Mini suggested.

"Hell dweller! They are drunk dammit.!", Neil reminded. 

Several scary thoughts started to surf their minds. 

"It's illegal to  drink and drive and haven't you heard the increasing rate of crimes in metropolitan cities. Added to that , Preet is along with him. I hope they are safe. ", Said Neil in concern.

Mini's mind blanked out for a moment whereas Neil was trying to act calm and composed.

"We need to find them before the police does", Mini suggested.

"Get into the car", commanded Neil.

Neil geared the car up and They made a frantic search over each and every nearby streets. They even inquired from each and every man passing by.

They searched in every nearby hotels and restaurants but failed to find them. Tension aroused.

"I'm tired", Mini complaint in drowsiness.

"Same here", replied Neil.

"Maybe they have left for home", Mini suggested putting her hand on his shoulder in empathy.

"I should have taken more care", Neil cursed.

"It's not your fault. Infact of none", said Mini irritably.

Mini saw a concern , a responsibility in his eyes.

"Let's go", Mini asked.

They drove away to Mickey's place but they weren't there.

"Such a irresponsible.an he is", Neil complaint.

"What if they are at Preet's place?", Suggested Mini.

They reached there but found none. Neil's heart sank.

"I should have taken care.", complaint Neil.

"Let's file an FIR",

Mini suggested.

"Police won't register it before 24hours", contributed Neil

and Mini just nodded her head.

They walking over the streets , completely distressed when Mini's dancing eyes landed on a children's park.

"It's still not closed", Mini  said in wonderment.

This grabbed Neil's attention and a similar thought rushed their minds. They quickly looked at each other gave that 'I got it' look and then ran towards the park.

They searched over the entire park and after minutes their eyes caught a relieving sight. They saw Preet and Mickey sleeping peacefully on a bench. They sighed in relief.

Mini gave a delightful smile and then giggled whereas Neil gave a irritating look on their childishness.

"From next time I won't be hanging out with these jerks", Neil complaint to Mini with a relief in his eyes. Mini giggled.

"But yes.. you're great to serve that purpose", he teased.

"Are you asking me out?", Mini questioned raising her eyebrows up.

"Well that depends on your answer... If you say 'yes' then I may but if 'No' then ....

"Then"..asked Mini

"Then...it would just be a beautiful dream of yours", smirked Neil as he winked at her.

They then took Preet and Mickey along and dropped them in their respective places.

"Come! I'll drop you on my way", asked Neil.

Mini got into the car.

It was already too late. They both were already tired.

Mini kept yawning.

"Aren't you sleepy", she asked.

"I'm human too. Ofcourse I'm", answered Neil irritably.

"Then hand me over the steering wheel , I'll drive", said Mini confidently while extending her hands towards the steering wheel but Neil stopped her mid-way.

"I don't want to pay a visit to a jail atleast", Said Neil and looked away towards the road in front.

But was in no mood to give up. She took the steering wheel in her hands and started to move it. Neil to followed her. They kept moving the wheel in opposite directions and fighting over it when Neil started tickled and cuddle her in order to stop her and Mini followed the same. They kept giggling and then

They just laughed laughed laughed till their stomachs hurt once they ended up over their silly childlike melees.

Mini looked away towards and took her head out of   the window. The cold soft breeze surfed through her face and then rushed to her black wavy hair as if teasing then and end up on her shoulder making her hairs land on the same.

She wanted to embrace this feeling , treasure it and then cherish it forever.

"Stop the car driver", she commanded giggingly.

Neil a weird look over the work the word 'driver' but then surrendered and stopped the car.

"Now what?", Asked Neil.

Mini raised her hand upwards as pointing towards somet

"What?", Neil asked irritably.

He then shifted his eyes in the same direction.

Their glance sticked at the moon.

It was beautiful.

Neil realised that they are on the bridge. Mini took his hand in hers moved towards the edge of the bridge. The entire city was in front of them but it was totally quiet, completely calmed and peaceful. Streets were lightened up by the street lights but there was no one to trodden it. but to her she was not at all scared infact she liked it all. She felt was if they two were the only mortals left and to her surprise she was not horrified at this thought infact she was loving this. She was loving the full bright moon shinning on them, the peaceful sight in front of her, the blanket of stars above them, the breeze teasing her mercilessly and Neil holding her hand. 

"You know what I had been craving to meet you Neil.", Admitted Mini looking straight into his eyes.

"Really?", Neil smirked.

"Yes, you don't have any idea of tiredness. I was fed up of my boss. He is rude , uptight, arrogant and way more prudential", complaint Mini.

"Well that's his job."

"So what ...will he keep howling at me", Mini argued.

Neil laughed.

"Why you keep comparing him with me. It's his job and he is just trying to give his best", Neil stated.

Mini raised her eyebrows up.

"What?".Neil raised his eyebrows back.

"He has a reputation to maintain. Added to that he is too young to hold such a pretige position. If he don't act strict and don't be dedicated just his work at his workplace...do you think anyone would ever pay heed to him., Explained Neil.

"You never tried to understand him. Why he does so?...what holds. You always used your mind and your prudential reasoning. You always kept comparing his personal attitude with professional one? Neil took a pause and then continued again...

"Maybe You always perceived him wrong."

Mini was stunned at his answer. She never saw things from his point. She remained quiet without any further arguments.

"By the way I liked how you gave up all your fears and was just 'yourself' today", I really liked it", admitted Neil honestly.

"Thanks to you", replied Mini.

"For what?", Asked Neil teasingly.

Mini just blushed.

"For P..A..R...T...Y", answered Mini while putting more stress on the word party.

"So you liked it"'smirked Neil.

"Ofcourse I did", Answered Minni.

Neil raised his eyebrows gave a mischievous look.

"I know I'm a good kisser", teased Neil.

"Not that", said Mini and elbowed him.

"So am I not", smirked Neil teasingly.

Mini again elbowed him , looked away and then blushed profusely.

"You know what?", Asked Neil.

"What?", Mini questioned.

"Our incomplete dance because of that couple who barged at us", said Neil as he extended his hand for her.

Mini hold it and Neil went to his  turned the radio on. 

They danced gracefully completely lost in the depth of each other's soulful eyes. The moon shone on them. The blanket of stars covered them. And the peace enchanted their moment. They felt as if they can live in that moment forever.

They stayed there  the entire night . They kept talking and unraveling each other the entire night and then slept there itself.

The night passed. Dawn arrived. The earliest ray of the sun shone on them.

Neil woke up and saw Mini sleeping peacefully on his shoulder like a child. He kept looking at her innocent face lovingly and kept  caressing her hair when she woke up too.

"Good morning", Neil greeted with a smile.

She greeted back.

"We should leave", said Mini yawning.

They got into the car and Neil geared it up. He turned the radio on when all of a sudden a new son came on the track..

Bheege hooth tere...pyasa dil mera...

Nd they started reminiscing their kiss.

An awkward silence seized the moment.

Mini blushed profusely and buried her head into the window whereas Neil quickly turned it off..

They finally reached Mini's place. It was 6am already.

Mini got off the car. 

"Mini", Neil shouted and came out of his car too .

He surprisingly handed over the Diary to her.

Mini just gave a small smile.

"Thank God it's sunday today", commented Mini yawning.

"Actually', agreed Neil.

They hesitated for the briefest second before bidding a 'bye' but then Neil got into the car. And as he drive away, he puts his hand out of the window waving backwards to Mini untill she is out of his sight. Mini stood still for minutes afterwards, looking at the gravel of the driveway and wondering about how unexpectedly the day passed and how important any of this really is, if anyone will remember a thing tomorrow. And then she decided that she will remember and will Cherish it forever afterall she has lived 3 of wishes now and then there is something precious about what happened that only she and Neil knows.

She then climbed up to her room and directly crashed onto the bed. She still can't believe what all happened. It felt like a dream. She was extremely happy. She blushingly opened her diary where she saw two blue strikes over two of her wishes.

1)attend a pool party

2) explore the city when everyone else is asleep.

She blushed as it was Neil who striked them off.

She rushed to her drawer beside her bed and took out a blue pen from it and striked off another one.__

3)kiss someone I don't love.

She then crashed onto the bed and slept away.

Ch7 at

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153285088

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow it was beautiful and romantic

So will neil be again that arrogant boss from Monday or something has changed between them forever.

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You fulfilled my wish...

Thank you

The story is going very well.. you are creating curiosity for next chapters...

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Wow it was beautiful and romantic

So will neil be again that arrogant boss from Monday or something has changed between them forever.

Thanks โค๏ธ...glad u liked it...๐Ÿ™

Well... this will be answered in the next update ๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sou-miya

You fulfilled my wish...

Thank you

The story is going very well.. you are creating curiosity for next chapters...

Thanks to you alot....โค๏ธ

Glad u liked it...๐Ÿ™.

Will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it . Waiting for next update.

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Loved it . Waiting for next update.

Heartily thank youโค๏ธ

Will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2