This is my fav cooking channel.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is my fav cooking channel.
^use hot water, rotis will be softer, easier said then done needs practice..I find godhna the toughest part.
Omg yes i do that.... godhna is a legit hand arm exercise
Nice try but it seems I don’t get reply notifications when I am offline 😆 .
Mine too..did u see their q & a seg. I guess they are a couple, the guy is from kolkata and the girl from dhaka so they cover the entire bengali good spectrum.
Mine too..did u see their q & a seg. I guess they are a couple, the guy is from kolkata and the girl from dhaka so they cover the entire bengali good spectrum.
Girl is parsi na ?from bombay?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0