This will going to be 32 episodes and if adding one more, not more than 33. They're not stretching it, running net-to-net according to the script. About the ending, it will be justified. The director reveals!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This will going to be 32 episodes and if adding one more, not more than 33. They're not stretching it, running net-to-net according to the script. About the ending, it will be justified. The director reveals!
FREE TO USE




please keep making more
Thematic interpretations of YDM. Begin!
thats a pretty decent amount of episodes but thats probably why a couple episodes have been slow here an there. this wednesday is 27th episode so that means more high voltage drama for the last 5 episodes i guess
What time does the episode get uploaded in Youtube?
I apologies for bringing the name of another show, which I couldn't discuss as thread is closed for comments.
I need to tell the IF friends that finally I finished watching Aangan in three days and I loved the show. So many death and so many ups and down , Chammi, Jameel, Aliya and Safdar... amazing.
Ending was the place I was heartbroken to see Safdar became same money making guy... I was long waiting for his come back and this?
I felt bad for Aliya but very happy for Chammi.
Sorry again for discussing Aangan in a wrong thread. 😊
Originally posted by: msnautanki
What time does the episode get uploaded in Youtube?
PST - 9:00 PM
IST - 9:30 PM