Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Very interesting update 

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

Raman was looking at Ishita who was walking out of his office and may be also out of his life also.he was feeling terrible seeing her going and want to stop her,but probably he has lost all rights over her.

Yes she didn't divorced him yet,may be because this idea never crossed her mind but he knew he had lost all his rights over her,after that incident on the day of their marriage.he could never forgive himself for the things happened that night,then how can he ask forgiveness from her.

He went to window and tried to find her on the ground,but hardly could be seen clearly from his floor,which was actually twenty fifth floor of that huge building.the huge building,the very huge office,which belongs to non other then he himself.

The owner of such a huge empire,a multimillionaire business tycoon was looking for his beloved wife in that crowd but sadly couldn't spot her.

He walked to his table and called his secretary.

Sec-yes sir.

Raman-dont send anyone to me,I don't want anyone to disturb me for next one hour.

Sec-but sir,u have a meeting in half an hour.

Raman-dont u get what I am saying,I don't want anyone to bother me.postpone that meeting,or even better cancel it.

Sec-ok sir.saying so he was about to hung up the call when Raman asked-that girl,who came to meet me.

Sec-i am sorry sir,I told u that she can't meet u,but she went inside in my absence.i am really sorry about that.

Raman-no no,I am asking.she is one of the new trainees,isn't she??

Sec-yes sir,may be.actually I never saw her before.why u r asking,do u want to fire her??

Raman-no,actually wanna ask,did she went??

Sec-yes sir,I moment I saw her here,I scolded her and she went apologizing.

Raman-ok,don't let anyone come here for an hour.he said and hung up the call.

He took out his wallet and saw his pic with her.the pic of their marriage,when he was filling her partition and her eyes were closed.his favourite picture from their whole marriage ceremony.

He caressed her pic softly and said-main kya nikalunga usse naukari se,usne hi mujhe nikaal diya mujhe apni zindagi se.ek sorry bhi nahi bol paaya ,I always wanted to say sorry for ur loss,wanted to hold u tight when u broke apart,but couldn't do anything.galti shayad meri nahi thi,par joh tumne khoya woh bahut bada tha.kaash main woh waqt wapas le aa paata.kaash main tumhe woh wapas kar paata joh tumne meri wajah se kho diya.kaash main tumhe ek baar gale lagaa kar sorry bol paata,Ishita.kaash,he said with sadness while tears made way down his cheek.

On other hand,Ishita was sitting on a bench in a garden near to his office .she was trying hard to control her tears but couldn't.She was wiping her tears again and again .

Ishita-itni mushkil se ek job mili thi,thirty five thousand salary thi,socha tha ab shayad sab thik ho jaayega.but usse bhi chodna pada.ab kya karungi main,kaise bataungi Amma ko,ki mujhe yeh job chodni padi.agar advertisement mein kahin bhi likha hota ki yeh job bhalla company mein hai,toh main kabhi try bhi nahi karti ,yeh Ahuja residency ki thi,aur woh bhi Bhallas ka hi sister concern hai.meri saari mehnat barbaad ho gayi,saari umeedein paani mein chali gayi.kyun hamari zindagi itni mushkil kar rahen hai aap ,murugan.she was talking to herself when her phone rang .

She picked it and said-hello.

Mihika-akka, kahan ho aap?office mein ho??

Ishita don't know what to answer,she was thinking what to answer when mihika said-aap chutti le kar aa sakte ho,I know it's ur first day of office,but Amma ki tabiyat bahut kharab ho gayi hai aur mujhse nahi sambhal rahi.please aa jaiye,akka.she said almost crying .

Ishita-ok,main aa rahi hoon.tum ro mat ,miku.

Mihika-sorry akka.

Ishita-its ok ,kanna.waise bhi yeh sab meri wajah se hi hua hai.

Mihika-please don't say like this,akka.she said and both sister cried not able to control their tears.

After sometime,mihika said-hamara number aa gaya ,main Amma ko doctor ke cabin mein le jaa rahi hoon.aap jaldi aa jao.saying so she hung up the call and ishita took an auto to reach to their doctor's clinic.

After half an hour,Ishita reached the small clinic ,near to their house and went inside.

She was looking around when mihika called her.

Ishita walked to miku and asked-kya hua??

Mihika-bp bahut high hai,doctor sahab ne kaha ki injection dena hoga.bahut mehenga injection hai,3600 ka ,do dene hai.mere paas toh sirf 600 hai.she said almost in tears.

Ishita hugged mihika and said-dont cry kanna,main arrange karti hoon.

Mihika-amma ko kuch hoga toh nahi naa,akka.mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai.

Ishita consoled her and said-nahi kuch nahi hoga,tum yahin Amma ke saath raho.main paise ka arrangement karti hoon.she said and went out.

She reached her house and start looking for money but could hardly find one thousand.

She look around searching for something to sell but couldn't find anything.

She went back to the clinic and then to the chemist.

Ishita-bhaiya,yeh injection de do.

The chemist gave her injection and said-7200.

Ishita-itne paise toh hai nahi abhi,1000 hai rakh lo.main shaam tak paise de deti hoon.

Chemist-bina paise ke koi injection nahi hai,jao yahan se.

Ishita-please bhaiya,hum bahut problem mein hai.yahin paas mein rehte hai.meri Amma ki tabiyat bahut kharab hai .please injection de dijiye.main paise ka arrangement kar ke deti hoon shaam tak.injection nahi milega,toh bahut problem ho jayegi.she said folding her hands .

Chemist look at her diamond ring and mangalsutra and said-waah madam,heere ki ring aur mangalsutra pehna hua hai,aur gareeb hone ka naatak kar rahi ho.chalo bhaago ,paise laao aur injection le jao.he said keeping the injection back.

Chemist-itni mehengi jewellery pehni hai aur naatak dekho,hum hi mile hai buddhu banane ko .he said and got busy in his work.

Ishita was standing there feeling helpless when mihika come and said-akka.

Ishita look at her and said-kya hua??

Mihika-amma is not good,injection mila.

Ishita nodded in no and cried.

Mihika-aap ro mat.ab kya karengi.

Ishita took out her ring and said-isse bej deti hoon.

Mihika-yeh toh aapki engagement ring hai.jeeju ne pehnayi thi,isse kaise bej sakti hai.

Ishita-kyun nahi bej sakti.jab unhone hum dono ka rishta bej diya toh yeh toh sirf ring hai.isse bej dungi aur sirf isse kyun,iss mangalsutra ko bhi bej dungi .uss Raman Kumar bhalla se,apna har rishta tod dungi .he is the reason of our every suffering.i hate him ,I just hate him.she said and cried while mihika hugged her and cried too.

Mihika-aapko job mili hai naa aaj,apne boss se baat kijiye ,shayad woh help kar dein.isse mat bejo ,akka.yeh aapki shaadi ki nishani hai,aapke suhaag ki nishani.

Ishita-haan,woh shaadi jisne humse hamara sab kuch cheen liya.sab kuch,aaj yeh rishta aur isse juda sab kuch khatam kar dungi .she said determined.

That's all for now,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update waiting to read what happened between ishra continue soon

anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She lost her father due to the marriage. So she is feeling like that. Am I right

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

What happened with ishita 

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz continue soon

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Loved it 

Update soon

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Impressed with first part..

After a long I am active in if abd maine socha thaa first one my fav still I read it..

Thanks for update 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

What happened 

Reveal soon

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di