Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku
No one 😆 for bollywood isn't the place where anyone can be my crush..
Same. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku
No one 😆 for bollywood isn't the place where anyone can be my crush..
Same. 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Currently these girls have me intrigued even if some think their basic ⭐️
They're very pretty.
But I wanna ask one thing, is it just me, or everyone else too finds brunette people slightly more attractive that blonde ones?
I've seen, I think a person looks waaay better if they have hair of dark undertones as compared to lighter ones. Maybe because we all are a race of brunettes and jet black hair.
Originally posted by: Guneet80
They're very pretty.
But I wanna ask one thing, is it just me, or everyone else too finds brunette people slightly more attractive that blonde ones?
I've seen, I think a person looks waaay better if they have hair of dark undertones as compared to lighter ones. Maybe because we all are a race of brunettes and jet black hair.
Blondes give off attitude
Red heads, brunette, black hair ones are more approachable 😎
I had crush on amir 😳
My mommy knew 😆
I kept singing his songs
yup saw some of ur old posts that peak salman is one of handsomest actor alive 😆Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Tie ur seat belts and give me a drum roll...😎
The only actor that I ever had a crush on is Salman Khan😆...I must have watched Maine Pyaar Kiya ❤️more than 50 times...watched it a few weeks back again..lol....I don't think that any actor can do sharmane wale scene better than Bhai on screen...😳
Infact back in the days when Sallu-SRK fanwars was on peak.....some old Sallu fans knew my secret and when I was really riled up against Sallu for some reason...all they had t do is mention MPK to calm me down...ha ha...those were the days😆
Haha mine didn't at all. Otherwise it gets awkward.
I currently have a huge crush on Tara Sutaria, I have literally watched SOTY 2 and Marjaavan several times just to see her ( not the full film just her scenes)
I hope she succeeds and does well in the industry.
I had a huge crush on Emma Watson and Amrita Rao when I was younger
i had a crush on a celeb. I knew where his house was
used to frequent his house a lot. used to stand infront of his massive gate and just be there
i had got him chocolates and flowers also once, but obviously was refused by the watchman lol
I have watched all Johnny Depp movies chronologically
same goes for RDJ and Leonardo Dicaprio
A couple from some.
Pooja Bhatt
Kittu Gidwani - Svetlana from Swabhimaan
https://x.com/i/status/2054536790665756868
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXYwgaGjS5L/
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
29