Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Mini's dairy is with Neil ? Her boss ! Update next part soon. 

Thnks...will try to update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Just loved it

Like the flow of story

So neil is boss and probably the diary thief

Will he give back her diary or he will deny having it and later use it to know her better....very interesting

Update soon

Glad u liked it....thnks๐Ÿ™..

Will try to update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful.  So here Mini is Neil's employee ๐Ÿ˜‰ Neil is also having her dairy๐Ÿ˜‰  Continue soon. This Preeth character follow Mini everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Loved it... 

Dairy theif.... ๐Ÿคฃ

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful.  So here Mini is Neil's employee ๐Ÿ˜‰ Neil is also having her dairy๐Ÿ˜‰  Continue soon. This Preeth character follow Mini everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜‚well preet is her soul-sis afterall ๐Ÿ˜‚ BDW heartily thank you โค๏ธ

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Loved it... 

Dairy theif.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks alot๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Glad u liked it.... heartily thank you....will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Khushii11 thumbnail

*CH:3*

Minnie's eyes widened. She could not believe her sight and front of her.standing before I wasn't devilishly handsome whom man she was not meeting for the first time.

He is the same man she had made the day before. Neil Oberoi, "The Diary Thief here",she wondered in astonishment.

"F**k", unconsciously Minnie blurted in shock.

This grabbed Neil's attention causing him raise his slightly arched chestnut black eyebrows towards her.

Neil asks Preet to call other members of the project too...

"Did u say something", Neil asked Mini raising his eyebrows.

"You ", Mini exclaimed in anger.

"SIR, I guess that's how seniors ought to be addressed" Neil corrected her while giving more stress on the word "S...I...R"

"You... return it back", Mini asked gulping her anger hard.

"Excuse me! I guess you are standing in my dad's office and  right now in CEO's cabin. Maintain some decorum Miss Minnie otherwise this unprofessional attitude shall not be entertained from next time", scolds Neil.

Mini gulped down a sob.

It was difficult for her to sink into the fact that this irreverent rude strict man with tenacity standing before her is the same sugar coated flirtatious guy whose face kept failing to fade its smile yesterday and the one who stole her diary.

"Oh god! He is such a sophisticated product of yours.", Minni complaint.

Meanwhile, Preet along with a crew of 10-15 people enters the room.

"Good morning everyone. This is MS Minni Singh, the new photo-editor of our magazine and shall be working with you all from now onwards. Hope you all would shower your support. All the best", Neil introduced Minni to everyone. Everyone greeted her with their most generous smile.

"Mini, he is Mickey , our editorial assistant of the magazine you will be working for.", Neil introduced.

Mini and Mickey shook hands.

Preet took Mini to the work area, gave her a brief about the magazine, handed over her some photographs and editorial works. By the end of the day, Mini realised that this is what her passion is and  this is the place she has always been craving for. She felt as if somebody has gifted her wings, wings of liberation, wings of self reliability with which she can fly till the horizon.

It took Her no time to get along with preet and Mickey well.

The day approached to an end. Mini reached her new nest. The incidents of the day kept surfing over her mind. She appreciated how strong faith is. She wondered was destined to meet him? And if so then she is destined to get her diary back too, she made a mental note.

That night she found Neil on Facebook.

Neil Oberoi, 

28yrs, CEO at Oberoi Publications.

In his profile picture, he was looking hot like hell that can make any  girl sworn for him.

Minni moved the cursor  over the blue 'friend request button' and after struggling with the turmoil within her for hours she finally sent him a friend request.

Every now and then she kept glancing at her phone wondering it show a notification.

Finally a notification pops up.

After making her mind up and mustering enough she decided to take the plunge.

She texted him.

Mini: give it back

Neil: well hello to You too, Mini ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mini: there is no time for greetings. I don't want to talk to you. I want it back.

Neil: perhaps you have this all wrong - I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about ๐Ÿ˜‰

Damn! That little flirty face. I hate the 'so-called  emoticons'. These just make you over analyse everything. 

But One thing I do like though is that he replies quickly and in full sentences, Mini exclaimed.

Mini: do I have to spell it out for you? My diary. The one you stole.

Neil: wrong again ๐Ÿ˜… all diary is filled with pages of secret. Well it's hardly even interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Mini: i knew you stole it!

Neil: wow! You are a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Great! So now he is sarcastic online and so rude in the real world. I cannot handle this man anymore. He is a jerk, Mini wondered.

Mini: Okay sir. I don't know what exactly I did to deserve this but I am going to make sure it don't repeat again. Just give it back.

Neil: well u can call me Neil. I'm not that so old.

He is actually a jerk. Did he had accident after our last meeting? , Mini wondered.

Mini: As far i remember, you yourself asked me to address you with SIR... isn't sir??

Neil: and as far i remember , this was asked to you by your boss CEO Neil Oberoi not by Neil.

Oh God! Whom i got stucked with, Mini complaint...

Neil: don't scratch your head hard little girl. You will get it with time.

Mini: I don't want to. Just return my diary back.

Neil: Calm down babe! You'll get it back.

Mini: really? Thank god!

Neil : you stubborn girl! Of course I will return it.

Neil: .......... Right after I have made copies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mini: this is stupid! I wrote it when I was like fifteen.

Neil: fifteen years was you cute granted, a little risky for her age to take these adventures but I like that๐Ÿ˜‰.

Mini: what can I say to make you stop?

Neil: say you will quit being so uptight, straightforward ,boring and specially scared.

"How dare he to describe me like this? What he thinks of himself? What he thinks I'm afraid of living my life and having fun?

God! I abhor him...

, Mini exclaimed in anger.

Chapter 4 at 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153260061

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Intresting.... Story is taking progress

Nice one...pls continue