Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fantabulous.... eagerly waiting for the nxt update...

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent work anjali. Ek hi part me isha ka kaam khatam. 👏👏..

Agar show continue hota toh we had requested, isha aur haddi ko patiala se delhi ke raaste me hi swah kar do. Na divorce ki jhanjhat na court case ki. Ph house ka hi paisa bachta.

Anyway good emotional moment u added in part.

Waiting for the further update.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update

Love it

Continue soon

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anjali

I just want to say thank you... And can't express my feelings in words

You are making Mineil and us alive...after all these

Pls do continue to write...

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part 17

Mini woke up late in the morning. She saw the time it was already 10 am. She quickly got freshen up and went outside. She saw Neil was having his breakfast. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” asked Mini as she sat down. “You were so tensed yesterday. So I thought I’ll let you sleep. It will help you.” Replied Neil. “Ya but now I am late for college. I am gonna miss my first class.” Said Mini as she tried to eat as quickly as possible and in the process food got stuck in her throat, she started coughing. “Slow it down. World is not going to end if you miss your one class.” Said Neil as he offered her a glass of water and pat her back. Mini looked at him. “How can I control my heart around him if he will show this much care. These times makes me wonder if what Isha said about him or what I deduced about him last night is even true. He seems genuinely concerned about me.” Mini thought. Naeem bi came there holding a newspaper in her hands. “Did you read it?” asked Naeem bi as he gave newspaper to Neil.  “No,is anything important in it?” asked Neil taking it from Naeem bi’s hand. “There is news of road accident. Isha died last night in a car crash.” Said Naeem bi. Mini looked at her with shock a she snatched the news paper from Neil’s hands to read the whole news. “Millionaire Mr. Mehra’s daughter Isha Mehra died in a car crash last night. She was heavily drunk. Onlookers said she lost control of her car and it fell down from the overbridge smashing its boundaries. This is the third drunk and driving case this week resulting in death now police will be very strict in such matters.” Read Mini aloud. “Good riddance” said Neil as he resumed eating his breakfast as if nothing happened. Mini looked at him in shock. “What did you say? Good riddance? Really? Neil she died and you don’t even feel anything?” asked Mini as she couldn’t understand how come he is not affected by this. “So, what do you want me to say or should I cry for her?…….Oh, poor girl how can she die. She was so nice to me. And how can I forget she tried to break my marriage.” Said Neil as he mocked her. “I am not asking you to mourn her death but atleast don’t act like such an insensitive man. Whatever she did but she was related to you in the past. For God sake she was once your girlfriend. Don’t you feel anything…not even as a well wisher?” asked Mini perplexed. “Fine! Naeem bi please arrange to send condolence message to Mr.Mehra with some flowers.” Said Neil and looked at Mini. “Now is it ok?” Neil asked Mini as he rolled his eyes at her.

“She was right. She was so right. You are a shallow person Neil Oberoi. You are an emotional miser. That girl loved you with all her heart. Its one thing that her love was one sided but you could have atleast sympathize with her. That girl had to marry someone else under her father’s pressure she went through a failed marriage. She became habitual drinker and now she lost her life and you dont even give a s**t about it. How cold you can be?” asked Mini as she first time looked Neil as cold, aloof and detached person as Isha described him. “When did she say all this to you? I clearly remember she didn’t say any of this in the office?” Neil asked in low voice as he felt his anger rising. Mini gasped at being caught. She didn’t realize she said much more things then needed now Neil will know she went to meet Isha yesterday. When Mini stayed quiet Neil took a deep breath to control his anger, “I asked you something. So answer it damn it. When did she say all this to you? You went to meet her?....yesterday…evening…you met her right? And you lied to me and Naeem bi? Neil asked, his voice now dangerously slow and eyes emanating fire. Mini looked at him and gulped hard as she tried to find some courage to speak up, “Yes….I went to…meet….” Mini stammered. “Why? Why on earth you  met her?” Shouted Neil as he stood up from his chair and ran a hand in his hair in frustration. Naeem bi saw situation was going out of control, “Neil please calm down. No need to get angry.” Naeem bi tried to save the situation. “You are asking me to calm down. Cant you see what not that vile woman has fed in her head…that’s why she was so disturbed last night. And she lied to us that too to meet that…that Isha. Now she is sympathizing with her and accusing me of being shallow. How could she do this?” Neil shouted again in anger. Mini lost it after hearing him. “How can this man put all the blame on me?” she thought. “Yes, I lied to you. Because you should have told me everything. But when you didn’t I had no option to ask it first from Naeem bi then from Isha herself….and I just wanted to hear her out whats wrong in that?” Mini defended herself.

“Oh really? How would have you felt if I went to meet your ex boyfriend and discussed about you to him?” asked Neil as he put his both hands on his waist demanding answers from her. “That’s ridiculous.” Answered Mini. “Why? You found even the thought of it ridiculous and you expect me to understand you here.” Neil argued back. “Both the situations are different. And whatever she said is true ..right….you are one shallow person. You throw girls out of your life and don’t even care about their emotions. One day you will throw me out of your life also. You wont be affected even if die.” Said Mini as she started crying now. Neil closed his eyes as he finally understood why she is reacting like this. Naeem bi also understood Mini’s feeling. She wanted to pacify her. she walked towards Mini but Neil stopped her, “Let it be. If she thinks of me like this. if she decides to trust some random girl from my past over me then I cant to do anything about it. let her think what she wants.” Said Neil as he looked away hurt. He picked up his important files and left for his office while Mini remained seated there crying her heart out.

Naeem bi wiped her tears, “Told you, he wont like it then why did you go there to meet her?” asked Naeem bi. “Forget the reason, focus on its outcome. Whatever she said was true na…you saw him how he was unaffected by her death even was happy” said Mini as wailed again. “Because the thing between Isha and him happened long long ago. He moved on from it. Isha was still stuck there not him and the way she tried to trouble him everytime and yesterday’s events ….who will not feel relieved that finally it will all end.” Explained Naeem bi. “But…but…oh! Naeem bi….how can I explain you this…..see there are some private things I cannot share with you but…. He is an emotional miser…I am telling you…he always avoid discussing touchy topics….rather he ends up…..let it be…you wont understand.” Said Mini dejectedly. “See, you young generation these days uses fancy language…this emotional miser….i don’t even know what it means but I know what I see. I have never seen him so happy with anyone. I have never seen him so worried for anyone…you know when you were late last night and he had a doubt that you went to meet Isha…he raised his voice in front of me and blamed me….that never happened in past. I have never seen him like this….and you yourself saw how he was when you left for Patiala….he is so much into you.” Explained Naeem bi.

“But..but he doesn’t believe in love. What future this relationship holds if he will be always cold towards my feelings and doesn’t reciprocate my love?” asked Mini still doubtful. “You are talking about future? You are his wife not some girlfriend. Your future is already bound with him. May be he doesn’t believe in love but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have feelings for you. Why you keep comparing yourself to other girls. He has moved ahead in his life and for the first time he has dared to enter into a lifelong commitment. Give him sometime. don’t push him too much.” Explained Naeem bi Mini just nodded at her as she wiped her tears. She was still unconvinced but she decided to let it go for now “By the way how you got Isha’s number?” asked Naeem bi and Mini gasped hearing it as she realized one more innocent soul is going to be sacrificed because of her. She stood up and ran to the main gate. Neil still hasn’t left and was talking to someone on phone. He sounded very angry. Mini went near him hesitantly and what she heard confirmed her doubt, “How dare you Rosy to give her Isha’s number inspite of my specific instruction. You are fir…”Neil shouted at the top of his voice but Mini snatched the phone from him. “No please no…you cant do this…its not her fault. I pressurized her to give me the number.” Said Mini frantically. “What the hell? Give me back my phone.” Said Neil. “No, first you promise you wont fire her. She said no but I persuaded her into this.” replied Mini. “Whatever. She is my employee and she dared to disobey my orders.And I think this is enough ground to dismiss her from her services.” Said Neil very clearly. “Ok, I am sorry. May be it was wrong on my part to go there but please.” Mini tried to save situation. “May be?” asked Neil sarcastically. “Ok fine! I was wrong to go there and lie to you about it but my intentions were not wrong. Happy? You got my apology. Now please leave the poor soul.” Said Mini in frustration.

“That’s better but still I don’t want employees who take my orders for granted. And you wanna keep my phone then keep it….I am going. It wont hurt me if I use landline for a day.” Said Neil as he went towards the car. Mini ran after him and stopped him, “Stop being so stubborn Neil Oberoi.” Shouted Mini. “Huh! Volume?” asked Neil as he raised his eyebrow at her. “Sorry, I was just saying please don’t terminate her services. It was not her fault…please…pretty please….for me dear husband” Mini again said in extra sweet and low voice batting her eyelashes at him with fake smile. Though Neil was still upset with her but couldn’t stop his smile on her antics.  No one managed to have this effect on him and here all she wants is to cry over his past. “Fine! She wont be fired. Now give me back my phone.” Said Neil as he put his hand forward. Mini sighed in relief and gave him back his phone.

Mini went to her college. She attended classes, spent time with he friends which kept her mind away from all the events of yesterday. She realized she really enjoyed coming to college. Atleast she can keep her sanity here. Mini came back home and become busy in her assignment. She was missing her friend Preet and her parents a lot. As there were holidays in her college due to upcoming festivals. Mini decided to go Patiala. She just wanted to be away from Neil for some time. Neil came back home. He didn’t interact much with Mini.They had their dinner quietly and then Neil became busy in his work. Mini realized that he is still upset from her. She sighed as she went to sit near him on the sofa, “I..was thinking…as there are holidays in college for a week almost…so I should go to Patiala.” Said Mini hesitantly as she was not sure how would he react. “Oh! Its so kind of you to tell me or else you have a habit of running away without informing anyone.” Neil taunted without even looking at her. “Neil stop it ok. I said sorry in the morning.” Argued Mini. “Ya. Just to save Rosy’s job” replied Neil. “Please, you want to fight again?” asked Mini. Neil looked at her and nodded in no. “I am not running this time. I was really missing everyone and since I have got holidays too.” Said Mini. “Ok, when? And for how many days?” asked Neil again not even looking at her. “I was thinking tomorrow morning…for a week.” Replied Mini. This got Neil’s attention. “You said you are not running then whats the hurry and for a week! If you have got off then you can also spend time with me…we can go somewhere.” Suggested Neil as he didn’t know why but he was not comfortable with the idea of staying away from her for a whole week not now…not in this situation.

“We can go some other time. I am really missing my parents so….” Replied Mini as right now spending time with him was the last thing she wanted. Somewhere he was right. She wanted to run away from him for a while to sort things out in her brain. Neil kept his laptop away and turned towards Mini. “Remember, how much fun we had on our honeymoon? We can go somewhere for atleast two three days then you can spend remaining time with your parents. What say? asked Neil as he shifted near her. “No, Neil…I was…” Mini began saying but he interrupted her, “You like beaches right? What about Goa? It would be perfect at this time. Just you and me and serene beaches of south Goa.” Neil said as he cupped her face and put some of her hair behind her ear. “I would love to but…right now....not in a mood…to..” Mini again tried to say but Neil again interrupted her, “We will walk hand in hand on beach and I will kiss you in the middle of water.” Neil whispered before he leaned in to kiss her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips and started trailing small feather like kisses from her chin to neck. Mini closed her eyes as she imagined them strolling on the beaches of Goa. She arched he neck back to give him access as her body started responding to him unconsciously. A moan escaped her mouth when he bit her on her sensitive spot on her neck but this made her come out of trance and some voice in the back of her mind screamed at her on the top of its voice, “You stupid girl! He is doing it again. Wake up you pervert girl and stop responding to him before its too late.” Mini opened her eyes and gasped to see she was lying on sofa and Neil was on top of her. He pulled up to remove his shirt and Mini got the opportunity to sit straight. She held his hand and stopped him, “Neil, enough.I don’t want to go further. Lets just stop.” Said Mini as she got up from the sofa. “Why? You were enjoying it few moments ago.” Replied Neil as he hugged her from behind. But Mini again distanced herself from him. “Yes, but…I am not in a right state of mind…I need some space.” Said Mini. “I am not denying it. Let just finish what we started and then you can have your space.” Neil said as moved towards her. Mini held him at a hands distance, “Neil, I want to be alone right now…please.” She said firmly this time. Neil was shocked for few seconds as his coping mechanism failed for the first time. He was not prepared for it. He didn’t know how to react. “Neil, I am really not interested in Goa right now. I am missing my parents and I want to go tomorrow itself.” Said Mini clearly and confidently this time.

“Ok, If you have decided then who am I to stop you?” said Neil as he looked away hurt. Mini tried to say something but Neil spoke first, “Actually, I also have some work in New York. I had asked rosy to reschedule it in the morning but I think I should go for it as clearly no one here wants my company.” Said Neil as he scratched his head with the back of his hand to avoid looking at Mini. “Neil…listen. its nothing like…” Mini tried to give explanation but Neil took out his phone. “Hello Rosy, ya that New York deal…ya tell them I am coming….Book early morning flight for me. Return date? I don’t know yet…it will take time don’t book it now..ya email me the details.” Said Neil and cut the phone. “Neil…when will you come back?” asked Mini as she was also hurt by his behavior. “I don’t know yet…but don’t worry…It wont be too soon…you will have as much space as you want. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some important work.” replied Neil as he again took his laptop and got busy in it. Next day Neil left very early morning. He didn’t even wake up Mini to say goodbye. When Mini woke up at her usual time she found out from Naeem bi that Neil has already left. She couldn’t stop her tears. “He didn’t even say bye to me how mean he can be?” Mini thought and got ready herself to go Patiala.

to be continued....

precap- again not decided yet😆

Rosy ki job Bach gai đŸ˜†

Or isha Ki jaan gai 

Isbaar Neil ka copy mechanism  fail ho gaya 

Mini ko sahi time pe hosh aa gaya đŸ˜†

Per dono ke bich ye duri đŸ˜”

Kya hoga ab đŸ˜”

Bina precap ke 

Next update tak sochne ki h majburi đŸ˜†

Jaldi update karna đŸ¤—

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil's  mechanism  failed đŸ¤Łwhat will he do now ? MiNeil conversations was good . Looking forward for this Miniel journey now .😉

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Stubborn Mineil... 

Loved it.... 

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

yes she understands my tharki pan and all other emotions🤣🤣

🤣 haan.

Crime masters 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

🤣 haan.

Crime masters 

Partners in crime🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Neil.🤣ek number ka chant kamina  ismart đŸ¤Ł

mechanism b fail hua🤣  

goa ka b bandi ne tai tai phis kar diya đŸ¤Ł

Kitten ne mushkil se control kiya apne aap ko 🤣 bechari ko kitna tough hua hoga â˜şď¸đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł

Lekin sher abh kya karega ? 

Sach mein NY gaya hai kya ?

Ya phir drama kar raha hai ?.🤣 

sach b ho ya drama lekin  bande ko bada mushkil hone wala hai  iss baar đŸ˜‰đŸ¤Ł 

Aisa kyun lag raha hai bhaag kar aayega wapas apne kitten ke paas ?  😉 

shayad dono đŸ¤Ł

Stop being so stubborn Neil Oberoi.” Shouted Mini. “Huh! Volume?” asked Neil as he raised his eyebrow at her. “Sorry, I was just saying please don’t terminate her services. It was not her fault…please…pretty please….for me dear husband” Mini again said in extra sweet and low voice batting her eyelashes at him with fake smile. Though Neil was still upset with her but couldn’t stop his smile on her antics.  No one managed to have this effect on him and here all she wants is to cry over his past. “Fine! She wont be fired. Now give me back my phone.” Said Neil as he put his hand forward. Mini sighed in relief and gave him back his phone.

Ye wala conversation mera Favt hai typical MiNeil wala mannerisms the  imagine kiya sab kuch 

Bahut kuch yaad aagaya 

Typical Neil ka gussa hona..

Mini ka eyelashes ko aisa aisa karna  sweet hone ki koshish to pacify him ..toh manao him

Neil ka gusse mein b kahi kahi melt hona mini ko dekh kar  woh halka sa smile unknowingly andhar hi andhar  

Bahut kuch yaad aagaya yaar .

Chant sakth launda yahan pigal raha hai đŸ˜‰ aur usse khud pata nahi chal raha hai đŸ˜‰

Mini ka character cute si Innocent si hai..lekin natural ladki hai 

Isha ka chapter đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤Ł kya kiya hai đŸ¤Ł

Mera reaction b Neil jaisa hi tha đŸ¤Ł

Nayeem bhi🤣 meri favt character iss mein đŸ¤Łkya character diya hai .

Mannerism b🤣dil ko thandak milta hai🤣

Anjali🤗

Ek ek frame ko Imagine kiya 

Bahut hi acche se likha hai humesha ki tarah 

🤗

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago