Since I stopped watching videos, started liking many shitty singers', shitty looking songs
Since I stopped watching videos, started liking many shitty singers', shitty looking songs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello music cc#14
Let me quote ALD's op from last one. It was beautiful. <3
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
MUSIC CHIT CHAT CORNER # 14
Suno Sunao !! Life Banao !!
Feel free to post links to songs you like, rant about stuff you can't get out of your head, and just general indulgence related to music =)
.
Happy listening
Previous Music CC link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5003392/music-chit-chat-corner-12
My most favourite live performance of Justin Timberlake ❤️
Emiway Bantai dropped diss on Divine
Tujh se kya chori hai
tere aankho ki masti meri kamjori hai
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k