Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Had an opportunity but missed it, so NO😭
Who was the actor/actress you almost met?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Had an opportunity but missed it, so NO😭
Who was the actor/actress you almost met?
no
have you ever hated yoga?
Anushka Shetty it was a huge opportunity but my finals came in between😭
I used to live in Mumbai when I was a kid even had an opportunity to meet Amir Khan but at that age I didn't know that he was such a huge star moreover I didn't find meeting him important😆
I still regret this moments
Yes many times.
Have you ever broken a tooth?
I have met Anushka Shetty once😳Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Anushka Shetty it was a huge opportunity but my finals came in between😭
I used to live in Mumbai when I was a kid even had an opportunity to meet Amir Khan but at that age I didn't know that he was such a huge star moreover I didn't find meeting him important😆
I still regret this moments
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I have met Anushka Shetty once😳
Is it so? Am so happy for you
How was the meeting?
It was good, she is a very humble personality⭐️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
It was good, she is a very humble personality⭐️
Ikr. I wished so hard to meet her but lost the opportunity😭 I have heard that she is very humble and kind from my one friend whose hometown is in Andhra Pradesh.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Anushka Shetty it was a huge opportunity but my finals came in between😭
I used to live in Mumbai when I was a kid even had an opportunity to meet Amir Khan but at that age I didn't know that he was such a huge star moreover I didn't find meeting him important😆
I still regret this moments
When I was 5 and came to visit India, we landed in Mumbai Airport and I looked at my dad asked where were Amitabh Bachchan and SRK? 😆 My dad was like sorry I forgot to tell that you were coming so they couldn't come receive you at the airport
When I was 5 and came to visit India, we landed in Mumbai Airport and I looked at my dad asked where were Amitabh Bachchan and SRK? 😆 My dad was like sorry I forgot to tell that you were coming so they couldn't come receive you at the airport
🤣🤣
That was a really good reason🤣