MG TS : Khwaab Ho Tum Mere || Part 2 updated @ page 1 | 5th may

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I planned to post this On 10th GHSP anniversary but I couldn't complete it...so posting it Now...it's Two Shot.. Do give me your reviews ðŸ˜ƒ

KHWAAB HO TUM MERE (TS)

She was looking at him from the corner of her eyes... He was busy ignoring her! ah muje ignore mar raha hai ! dekhne mai tho bahut seedha bholu bhala lagata hain par aisa hai nahi ! HUHHH she muttered twisting her lips and went towards him I want to dance with you there, she said it what was in her mind without any stuttering or blabbering, since  it was their college farewell party he was talking with all his friends even her friends except her...whats with him ignoring her!!?she is his junior and he was her senior ! and not only that the Maan singh khurana whom she thought would be an attitude king, a devilishly handsome by looks is nothing more than an introvert and totally a shy kind of person and polite in nature.... When she had seen him for the First time playing football in the ground she knew she was All fida over him... His body lean and tall with 6'3 height...whenever he jumped to throw the Ball his Biceps Bulged making her heart go all Dhak Dhak... She was attracted to him and When she praised for his success and introduced herself to him...he Totally Ignored her as if she didn't exist!!!😆 

Huhh He asked his eyes widened in amusement hearing her Bold request! But he composed himself and remained Neutral.

I said I want to dance with you she replied this time a little louder catching the attention of few students around them. 

Sorry, But I don't know How to dance he replied awkwardly smiling !! 

Don't Show your teeth to me! If you don't know I will teach you she hissed looking at him with her Cute Angry face making him smile widely! How Cute She looked he thought lost in her pink Face! 

But I really don't know how to dance and I'm not even interested to dance... They are Many people here who want to dance with u, can dance with anyone he said this time politely not smiling but cringed inwards at his own idea.

Huh She scowled and Moved away from him pouting...this is the way he is... She is in love with this Stubborn yet kind-hearted person! Actually she kind of expected that he denies her that's the reason she didn't feel bad! 

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes he was talking with one of his friends but his whole concentration was On her...the way she was walking, talking and Looking at him from now and then.. This all things Made him to fall for her even More! His Heartbeat increased everytime she took a step towards him, and Asked him to dance but he couldn't! He Becomes conscious and nervous in her presence.... Sometimes he Shivers with just her one touch then how could he dance with her that close to himself, he feared he May just Faint if he Just made an eyelock for about 5 minutes! That was Her effect on him! 

Sitting on the Table Geet twisted her lips... She wants to somehow bring him out of his shy self, she called her friend Shantanu.. He raised his brow as if asking what!?

I want 2 spiked drinks... I don't know How you will get it but I want it immediately she said looking at maan Smirking at her idea!! 

Shantanu spilled the drink on the Table hearing her.... He cleared His throat and Asked You Sure but in return she only Glared at him Ok Ok I will saying this he moved away.

Edited by Kuttisri - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuttisri thumbnail

Part 2

shantanu spiked the drinks and took them to geet. Geet and shantanu both ordered the waiter to give the drink only to maan and to no one else. They watched as maan drank the juice slowly frowning it's weird taste, but let it go away involved in talking with his friends. Geet smirked knowing somehow he will let his heartout today ! 

yaar I don't think it's right!!!, agar mujse kahoagi na tho, I can say that he was never drunk before, becahara usne kya galat kiya hoga jo tumhare aanko mai pad gaya !!! hearing him say last last lines she smacked his arm and glared at him.

sochna bhi math....i love him samjha and he loves me too... abhi prove karta hoon... look there he was searching for something and that is me she pointed to maan, who was indeed searching for her in the huge hall and whenever I catch him looking at me, he tears away his gaze from me. i know he is secretly crushing on me chupke chupke like how I did in 1st year she grinned remembering all the memories of how she never left him and followed him where ever he goes, but one day she made him so angry that she felt shiver ran down her spine looking at his red angry eyes, she had seen him always being calm and smiling politely to the people, but that day he was in his rudr mode !! he was angry dam angry on her for following him. but later she understood what she did in her immature state. And that day she understood she was in love with her Aakdoo...

flashback

Maan was in his 3nd year of graduation and geet was in her 1nd year. she was already fidaa on him..so she started following him wherever he goes. Maan was not attracted to her at first and used to get angry but couldn't show it considering his calm nd soft nature....he was a believer of one woman man and always thought he loves only the women who is going to be his wife, such were his priciples !!... he named geet’s feeling’s as infatuation.

Geet you shouldn’t follow me... i said this to you before, and i’m saying it now...it is infatution and it will go away as the time passes he said softly grabbing his bag from the locker and moved outside not giving her a glance. She fowned hearing him say the same for past 1 and she was getting irritated with his answer. She moved ahead and blocked his way by placing her arm on the door. He sighed and looked at her.

It is not infatuation !! she screamed and glared at him... there were no one in the locker room and all the students started hading their homes !!

How can you say that you’re in love with me !!? i have seen so many like you geet...i dont want to sound rude... but you’re just intuated for my looks and my charms like other girls he said softly in a calm and composed manner... yes he had seen so many young girls crushing on him, flirting with him but he ignored them as if they don’t exist but geet she was different she was following him for an year now and he wants to clear all the things !!

Her eyes bruned hearing him say her feeling’s as infatuation again ! she pushed him backwards by placing her hands on his shoulder’s, she grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him towards her, she tiptoed and pressed her lips against his firmly. It was so sudden that Maan was startled, his eyes widened... his lips pressed together.... they both were Naive and all geet was doing was just pressing her lips more to his ! he pulled her away harshly and glared at her with his eyes spitting fire !!!

just a filler update I know !! will update the next part soon..was free today so updated ! 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago
Kuttisri thumbnail

Part 3

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago
PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice 😬 you're awesome writer 😬

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new story

very interesting role reversal maan shy n geet bold

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

Interesting and Fascinating Title

taahir004 thumbnail

Wow that's a Fabulous Start

Maan senior to Geet 

and he is polite and handsome too but shy as well 

Geet has been attracted towards him 

but he ignores her and I think its because she effects that much

he is timid and standing before her he probably would not be able

to resist himself

Geet now wants to probably offer him a drink that is spiked this way 

he will be out of his shyness

waiting to see what happens next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the TS! 

Part 1 

awesome update. 

Aww Geet fida over Maan.

hmm he also likes her but is nervous! 

adore this bold Geet and shy Maan.

Gosh she wants to 2 spiked drinks...

hmm will Maan have the drink

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on new story..maan shy and geet bold. Very interesting. Already waiting for next part.. thanks for pm. Cute story. 

hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM.

Loved the storyline. Maan is a why, introvert heartthrob while Geet is bold and confident. I love this combination.

Maan ignores Geet as he can’t stand her cos of his nervousness.

Am so looking forward to what happens when Maan will have the spiked drink. Update soon.