FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed) - Page 19

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Hey Megha!! 🤗

Seeing you after a long time...

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked the story. Antakasur's identity will be revealed soon.

And the phone call to Nishant... Agle chapter main pata chal jayega ki kiska call tha...

By the way, we have also written a few more stories... Do check the next page of the main forum if you feel like... 😊

Also, should I pm you too along with the others when I update the chapters?

Hi ya actually i had forgotten my password and i had to check my diary and after so much struggle i had succeeded in typing correct password.

Waiting for ur future story.

Yes i have checked and now i am going to read Nushy's stories - Tale of Daivik and Dawn at night😊and then i will give my comments tomorrow. I enjoyed reading ur stories guys.

Originally posted by magicalM

Hi ya actually i had forgotten my password and i had to check my diary and after so much struggle i had succeeded in typing correct password.

Waiting for ur future story.

Yes i have checked and now i am going to read Nushy's stories - Tale of Daivik and Dawn at night😊and then i will give my comments tomorrow. I enjoyed reading ur stories guys.

Oh okay... I was wondering where have you disappeared.

Will update the next chapter soon...

Uske baad, I have a few more stories lined up.

Thanks once again... 🤗

Oh okay... I was wondering where have you disappeared.

Will update the next chapter soon...

Uske baad, I have a few more stories lined up.

Thanks once again... 🤗

Actually itne dino se news jyada sunn rahe hai , World seems like a horror movie now😈Every day thousands are dying in world and no country is left where there are no cases of Corona. USA on top😲Lockdown is new norm now for world. Europe is worst affected Continent now with 1 lakh deaths their only😭

Actually itne dino se news jyada sunn rahe hai , World seems like a horror movie now😈Every day thousands are dying in world and no country is left where there are no cases of Corona. USA on top😲Lockdown is new norm now for world. Europe is worst affected Continent now with 1 lakh deaths their only😭

Yeah... Itne dino se news zyada sun rahe hain. 

Thousands of people are dying every day... No country is safe.

Lockdown is the new form now for the entire world... All countries are suffering.

Pata nahi sab kuch kab normal hoga... 😒

Yeah... Itne dino se news zyada sun rahe hain. 

Thousands of people are dying every day... No country is safe.

Lockdown is the new form now for the entire world... All countries are suffering.

Pata nahi sab kuch kab normal hoga... 😒

All Country leaders are saying Lockdown agar relax bhi ho gaya tabh bhi Normal Life nahi hogi jab tak koi Vaccine nahi ajati means no Party or any celebrations. Mumbai is worst city in India to shooting to pata nahi kab start hogi. Face mask is compulsory now everywhere. This situation is like a Hollywood movie where a Virus endangered Humanity. And this is Once in 100 yrs Pandemic.😳

All Country leaders are saying Lockdown agar relax bhi ho gaya tabh bhi Normal Life nahi hogi jab tak koi Vaccine nahi ajati means no Party or any celebrations. Mumbai is worst city in India to shooting to pata nahi kab start hogi. Face mask is compulsory now everywhere. This situation is like a Hollywood movie where a Virus endangered Humanity. And this is Once in 100 yrs Pandemic.😳

Yup... Lockdown agar relax ho bhi gaya to bhi normal life nahi hone wali. Jab tak koi vaccine nahi mil jaati, tab tak sab kuch aise hi rahega...

Mumbai main to definitely situation bahut hi zyada kharab hai...

Yahan bhi to masks are compulsory...

Yup... Lockdown agar relax ho bhi gaya to bhi normal life nahi hone wali. Jab tak koi vaccine nahi mil jaati, tab tak sab kuch aise hi rahega...

Mumbai main to definitely situation bahut hi zyada kharab hai...

Yahan bhi to masks are compulsory...

I had watched Carriers and Outbreak Hollywood Movies and same scenario , Striking similarities in movie and real life now, Situation is really grim in World and this is real Hell.

Okay, so here is the 10th chapter... It is not a much long one as I could only manage this much with my migraine... 

Also, I haven't proof read it. So, if you find any mistakes...jiske chances kaafi hain, please do tell me...

Chapter: 10

Pia is Kidnapped

Nishant walked upto the other end of the room to receive the call... But what he heard from the other end shocked him to the core.

He cut the call and then surreptitiously glanced at Panditji, Ansh, Pia, Saavi and Guruma... His eyes stopped for a moment at Ansh and luckily he looked up at the exact moment.

Ansh was talking with Pia, Saavi, Guruma and Panditji when he noticed Nishant looking worried while talking on the phone. When he looked up again, he saw Nishant looking at all of them. His eyes stopped for a second on Panditji and then again he continued scanning the room. Ansh could clearly see worry and tension written on Nishant's face.

Luckily, the second time he glanced at Nishant, he saw him and acknowledging his glance, gestured him to remain silent and come to him. Ansh excused himself and walked upto Nishant. He began talking in a low voice...

Ansh: Kya hua Papa? Aapne mujhe yahan kyon bulaya? Aur aap itne pareshaan kyon hain? Sab theek hai na?

Ni: Nahi Ansh... Mujhe nahi lagta ki sab kuch theek hai. I think ye Panditji asli Panditji nahi hain...

Ansh: Aap kehna kya chahte hain Papa?

Ni: Jaante ho mujhe abhi kiska call aaya tha?

Ansh: Kiska?

[Flashback:]

Ni: Hello...

Voice: H...hello...

The voice sounded really weak...

Ni: Kaun bol raha hai?

Voice: Ni...Nishant Ji... M..main bol raha hoon...

Nishant was completely taken aback on hearing the voice.

Ni: Panditji??

Voice: H..haan Nishant Ji... Main.

Nishant was totally baffled... He could see Panditji sitting right there in front of him...yet there was no doubt that the voice he heard on the call belonged to Panditji only.

Ni: Ye kaise ho sakta hai...

Voice: M...main zyada baat nahi kar sakta. B...bas ye jaan lijiye ki wo main nahi hoon. Wo jo mere roop main aapke ghar par baitha hai... Wo...wo Antakasur hai...

The volume decreased to barely a whisper... 

Voice: M...main jald se jald wahan pahunchne ki koshish karunga... Bas...bas aap use sambhal lijiyega...

And the call got disconnected...

[Present time:]

Ansh: To iska matlab ye Antakasur hai, Panditji nahi?

Ni: Agar us phone call par yakeen kare to haan... Par is baat ki bhi koi guarantee nahi ki wo phone call jisne kiya tha, wo hi asli Panditji the...

Ansh: To phir hum pata kaise lagayenge ki kaun asli hai aur kaun nakli?

Ni: Ek raasta hai... Agar main inse koi aisi cheez poochon jiske baare main sirf mujhe aur Panditji ko pata hai to shayad asliyat pata chal jayegi...

Ansh: Haan... Ye theek rahega.

They walked upto Panditji and Nishant asked him...

Ni: Achha Panditji... Jo kaam maine aapko diya tha, wo aapne kar diya?

Panditji looked slightly taken aback for a second. He gained his composure within a second and was looking keenly at Nishant.

P: Haan... Aapne mujhse Chudail Shastra se Antakasur ke baare main jaankaari haasil karne ke liye kaha tha. Maine padha par usme kuch nahi tha...

Nishant mentally rejoiced...

He had already planned this beforehand... He knew Antakasur could read other's thoughts. And if this Panditji sitting in front of him was indeed Antakasur, he would definitely try to read his thoughts to get an idea about the job that he asked Panditji to do for him... He started acting like he was thinking about their previous conversations and led him into believing that he had asked Panditji to look up the Chudail Shastra.

And it had happened... Panditji said the exact thing that he was thinking and this confirmed his suspicion that the person in front of him was no one but Antakasur himself... he had never told Panditji to look into the Chudail Shastra and gather information because no human can read the Chudail Shastra apart from a blind person.

Nishant immediately grabbed his bow and arrow and pointed it towards Panditji shocking everyone else except Ansh...

Sa: Dad, ye aap kya kar rahe hain??

Ni: Ye asli Panditji nahi hain... Ye Antakasur hai jo Panditji ka roop lekar aaya hai...

"To tumhe sab kuch pata chal hi gaya..."

With this, Panditji vanished in a black smoke and they were again standing face to face with Antakasur...

Ant: To tumhe sab kuch pata chal hi gaya... (He smirked) Chalo, achha hua... Ab mujhe us buddhe Pandit ke roop main aur der tak nahi rehna padega. 

All of them picked up their bows and arrows and aimed them at him.

Antakasur looked scared for a second...

Ant: P... Patal Ketki!!!

He said in a shocked voice...

They were about to shoot the arrows when suddenly...

"Ruk jaiye Nishant Ji!!!"

They all turned around and saw that Guruma was the one stopping them.

GM: Ispar Patal Ketki se vaar karne ki galti mat karna!!! 

They were distracted momentarily by this... And when they turned around after a few moments, they saw Pia trapped in a transparent bubble.

They were shocked... When did that happen?? Pia was frantically trying to break the bubble but unfortunately, her powers were temporarily weak and she couldn't do anything. They could see Pia's lips moving as if she was shouting but they were unable to hear a single word... 

Ni: Gudiyaaaa!!!

They were confused... How did this happen?? And when did this happen??

Ant: Kya hua? Chauk gaye na? Ki itni jaldi ye sab kya ho gaya...aur kaise ho gaya? Main batata hoon. Jab tum log peeche palte tab...

Antakasur owing to his extraordinary speed, was behind Pia in a flash. When she turned around, he blew a golden powder on her and that created the bubble around her.

Ant: Tum logon ko kya laga tha? Mujhe harana itna aasaan hoga? (He smirked again) Ab dekho... Tum logon ko pata tak nahi chala aur ye Daivik mere jaal main phans bhi gayi...

Pia reached out to grasp her knife from her foot but it was missing!!! The sheath was still there on her foot but the knife was not there...

Pia: Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?? Mera Khanjar kahan jaa sakta hai?

Ant: Apna Khanjar dhoondh rahi ho? ( He laughed) Chalo, main tumhari madad kar deta hoon. Wo dekho... (He pointed to the corner of the office) Wahan pada hua hai. Maine hi phenk diya tha tumhe is kavach main kaid karne se pehle. (He looked back at her) Chalo, ab tumhare jaane ka waqt ho gaya hai... Aakhiri baar dekh lo apne parivaar ko.

He snapped his fingers and that bubble with Pia trapped inside it disappeared...

Ansh: PIAAAA!!!

He rushed upto Antakasur and caught him by his neck...

Ansh: Kahan hai Pia?? 

Antakasur let out a loud, evil laughter of victory...

Ant: Tum logon ki pahunch se bahut bahut door... 

He again started laughing...

Ansh: Tujhe to main chodunga nahi... Bata... Kahan hai Pia??? 

He pushed Antakasur and he collided with the wall. Antakasur got angry. He picked up a table from beside him and threw it at Ansh who easily broke it into pieces. 

But, Ansh's attention had momentarily shifted from Antakasur to the table and this momentary distraction was enough for Antakasur.

Ant: Jitni koshish karni hai kar lo... Kyonki Pia tak to tum log nahi pahunch paoge... Kabhi bhi nahi!!!

Saying this, he disappeared...

They were all shocked. Ansh fell on his knees, crying out for Pia... Pia was gone!! She disappeared right in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything to save her!!! He had accompanied her to help her and save her... But he failed!! He failed to save his Pia!!!

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder... He turned around and saw that it was Nishant...

Ansh: Papa... Hum use rok nahi paye... Wo...wo Pia ko le gaya...

Ni: Hume use jald se jald dhoondhna hoga Ansh... Hum aise haar nahi maan sakte.

Ansh got up and wiped his tears... Yes, Nishant was right. He couldn't afford to fall weak right now. He had to find Pia as well as that weapon before Kaal Shukra Grahan... He had to stop Antakasur before he could do any harm to Pia. He had to save his Pia...

Ansh: Par Papa, hum Pia ko dhoondhenge kahan? Hume to ye bhi nahi pata ki wo Pia ko kahan lekar gaya hoga...

Ni: Janta hoon Ansh... Par hume kuch na kuch to karna hi hoga...

He turned around towards Guruma...

Ni: Guruma, aapne hume Antakasur par Patal Ketki se vaar karne se kyon roka?

GM: Kyonki wo Patal Ketki Antakasur ka kuch nahi bigaad pata...

Sa: Matlab?

GM: Matlab ye ki Patal Ketki, Patal Lok main milti hai... Aur Asur bhi Patal Lok main hi rehte hain... Isiliye, Patal Ketki se unhe koi nuksan nahi hota hai. Ulta, Patal Ketki unki shaktiyon ko badhane main madad karta hai...

They were all shocked to hear this.

Sa: Kya? Antakasur ko Patal Ketki se koi khatra nahi hai?? Oh no... Dad!! Iska matlab to ye hua ki hum us par Patal Ketki ka to istemal nahi kar payenge...

Ni: Haan Saavi... Hume uska saamna karne ka koi dusra raasta dhoondhna hoga. 

Ansh: Wo Panch Tatva Astra to hai na?

GM: Haan... Par bina Daivik ke, tum us Astra ka kya karoge? Pia ke alawa koi aur use utha hi nahi sakta...

Ni: Isliye, hume jald se jald Gudiya ko dhoondhna hoga... Guruma, aap kuch jaanti hain ki wo Antakasur Pia ko kahan lekar gaya hoga?

Before Guruma could reply, they heard a knock on the door of the office. They turned around and saw Panditji standing at the threshold...wounded and exhausted.

He was supported by another young man... probably one of his assistants at the temple. The assistant carefully made him sit on a couch and left after telling him to take care of himself.

Everyone crowded around him.

Ni: Panditji, ye sab kaise hua?

P: Antakasur aapka roop lekar mere ghar par aaya tha...

Ni: Wo sab to us Antakasur se bhi bataya tha... Par wo aapke ghar aaya kyon tha? 

P: Wo mere ghar par kuch dhoondh raha tha... Shayad wo us Panch Tatva Astra ke vishay main jaankaari prapt karne aaya tha. Ya phir us Astra ke baare main jisse wo Daivik ki bali chadhayega.

Ni: Achha? 

P: Haan... Main to use aap samajh raha tha... 

Ni: Par wo mera roop lekar hi kyon aaya?

P: Shayad is wajah se kyonki wo jaanta tha ki agar wo aapka roop lekar aayega to main uspar shaq nahi karunga? Ya phir shayad wo jaanta tha ki main aapka hi intezaar kar raha tha...

Ansh: Papa ka intezaar... Par kyon?

P: Darasal mujhe Nishant Ji ko kuch zaruri baat batani thi...

Sa: Kaun si zaruri baat, Panditji?

P: Nishant Ji ne mujhe Veer ki Kundali di thi... Aur us kundali main mujhe kuch aisa mila jise padh kar main chaunk gaya.

Ansh: Veer? Ye Veer kaun hai Papa?

Ni: Veer mere purane dost ka beta hai... Aur usne hi ye saari kitabein mujhe di thi. (Pointing to the books they had been reading) Aur wo yahan mujhse apni Reevavanshi Kundali maangne aaya tha.

He shifted his attention back to Panditji.

Ni: Anyways, Panditji aap kuch bata rahe the Veer ke baare main...

P: Haan... Jab main Veer ki Kundali bana raha tha, tab maine dekha ki uski kundali ke hisaab se do din pehle, yani ki sattaees (27) tareekh ki shaam chaar baje hi uski mrityu ho chuki hai.

Everyone was shocked at this information... 

Veer was dead?? So, who was the guy with whom Nishant had had a conversation on his phone?? Surely Panditji was mistaken... 

But Panditji could never make such a huge mistake... So, if he wasn't mistaken, then Veer was none other than Antakasur??

Ni: Kya?? Ye kaise ho sakta hai Panditji? Kal hi to meri usse phone par baat hui thi... Kahin aapko koi galatfehmi to nahi hui?

P: Nahi Nishant Ji... Mujhe bhi jhatka laga tha uski kundali dekh kar. Par maine do-teen baar uski kundali padhi. Par har baar uski kundali ek hi cheez bata rahi thi... Uski mrityu ho chuki hai.

Sa: Agar Veer mar chuka hai to wo kaun tha jisse aap baat kar rahe the, Dad?

Ni (in almost a whisper): Antakasur... (Raising his voice slightly) I am sure wo Antakasur hi tha.

He turned towards Saavi...

Ni: Hum log galat insan par shaq kar rahe the. Rudra Antakasur nahi hai... Veer asli Antakasur hai.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ansh coming in to the fight Masterstroke - 👍🏼 I would love both DD  in this fight

Guruma in in the beginning when she was recapping what we all knew that was unecessary 

In between when she was explaining about why Ant would attack even after Kaal grahan that was confusing.

Paanch tatva idea was good. After explaining initially when G elaborated further on the panch tatva that felt a bit overexplained. Sometimes we don't need everything to be explained.

Madhumati sol i had that same sol for my horror story. 

The confusion over the Panditji's good twist 

Overall enjoyed reading the chapter 👍🏼especially the twists & turns will wait for the next installment.

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Ansh coming in to the fight Masterstroke - 👍🏼 I would love both DD  in this fight

Well, I had told you earlier only that Ansh will be entering into the fight... I like each one to have some role to play...

Guruma in in the beginning when she was recapping what we all knew that was unecessary 

In between when she was explaining about why Ant would attack even after Kaal grahan that was confusing.

Paanch tatva idea was good. After explaining initially when G elaborated further on the panch tatva that felt a bit overexplained. Sometimes we don't need everything to be explained.

Madhumati sol i had that same sol for my horror story. 

Well, wo sab actually flow flow main likh dala... 😆

The confusion over the Panditji's good twist 

Thanks... 😊

Overall enjoyed reading the chapter 👍🏼especially the twists & turns will wait for the next installment.

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it.

And about the next chapter... As you can see, I have already started the chapter but this migraine!!! I am hell irritated with it... Isiliye poora nahi kar paye...