Why was Shilpa Shetty's mom on Mohabbhatein sets in Switzerland?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why was Shilpa Shetty's mom on Mohabbhatein sets in Switzerland?
Oh ok I forgot she is Shamita Shetty's mom too. Duh.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Oh ok I forgot she is Shamita Shetty's mom too. Duh.
That’s funny 😆.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
That’s funny 😆.
Who remembers Shamita Shetty!😆 She isnt even in the photo.
Waise look at all the mommies going on a free Switzerland trip. Thank god these days you dont have actresses ki mommies tagging along or ask my mommy answers. I imagine Jaanu would have been that way, had Sridevi been alive.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Who remembers Shamita Shetty!😆 She isnt even in the photo.
Waise look at all the mommies going on a free Switzerland trip. Thank god these days you dont have actresses ki mommies tagging along or ask my mommy answers. I imagine Jaanu would have been that way, if Sridevi was alive.
I remember her but I completely forgot that she was in Mohabattein till I saw your post 😆. Yeah, if Sridevi was alive, Jaanu and her would probably doing a lot of magazine shoots and interviews together.
There are tall men and there are Sallu's elevator shoes...

Waise Hrithik's shoes also have thoda sa heel... baaki sab ke joote normal hai.
😆Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Oh ok I forgot she is Shamita Shetty's mom too. Duh.
Ranveer's parents are taller than him, taller than Deepu's parents
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_QEjVeppmM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0