Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
We havent really moved on from the juice topic🤣
I guess we never will😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
We havent really moved on from the juice topic🤣
I guess we never will😆
Tiara sone gayi, baaki sab kahan gaye?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya chal raha hai?
deba is thinking kal kaunse topic par discuss karenge..😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tiara sone gayi, baaki sab kahan gaye?
To drink fruit juice maybe🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tiara sone gayi, baaki sab kahan gaye?
i am here working by the side..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
deba is thinking kal kaunse topic par discuss karenge..😆
aj ke discussion khatam hue?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
deba is thinking kal kaunse topic par discuss karenge..😆
I came up with a topic already🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
To drink fruit juice maybe🤣
I hope they enjoy it😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Tomorrow it will be dedicated to what?🤣
Aa jaaye ga...I completely trust your creative imaginations🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Useful doraemon gadgets🤣
sorry then I could not discuss anything as I only know doraemon and nobita out of that cartoon...😆