Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Chahatt’s first wedlock with Bharat Narsinghani fizzled out in six months in 2006.
Second marriage with Farhan Mirza lasted for five years with the couple being blessed with two daughters –Zohar and Amaira.
@bold
Her taste in men is decreasing day by day.
Plus which single mother with 2 kids goes round doing stuff that she's doing now?
OMG, I am so sorry to hear, but yes, her taste in men is SO bad.
I dont think she is very versatile. But then, such is life
I think, she looked nice. Atm, she was dating Yuvraj then, right?
602