Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan you are making me emotional nandu this scene was something... the way she fell as she was hurrying up n let her tears fall n her controlled yet uncontrollable emotions uff rhea as so so good in this... 👏👏

Actually nish mish whole time her controlled emotions were just on point... this mehndi one just made me cry even without her tearing up n the room scene where she broke down... uff this girl.. 👏😭

you too! All the emotions are too real😭😒

seriously, the way Mishti was smiling through the pain and hiding her tears...it was so heart-wrenching💔🤪

The way they both cried at the haldi just broke me😭

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The best news I got today..Rhea watching sha's mahabharat.. wowwwwwww🥳🥳🥳

ohooo that's a good news🥳...may be she texted him about his performance😉

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

hii ru🤗

Acha u all r talking abt how some weddings dint happen due to lockdown na..

Let me tell u guyss.. Dhayaan se suno behanoo

My frnd got married on 15th april.. in lockdown..😃 She didnt invite anyone..including me. 

She for married in her home with her parents, sister, groom, his Sister and pandit ji..

Date was fixed earlier. They have booked venue,parlour eveything.. but then lockdown declared..  Her parents wanted to delay and postponed the date but groom's father is not well..He is serious and she doesnt have MIl also. So her SIL and groom side wanted it to happen on this date only.. 

Now she is married.. And she is ok also.. 😃

Wow even one of my friend got married recently they didnt wanna delay it n she was more excited to get married than the other things n it went smooth they did it simply in their home itself... 😃 only with family presence we all wished her in video call only n talked with the groom too.... 😃

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The best news I got today..Rhea watching sha's mahabharat.. wowwwwwww🥳🥳🥳

Even I am shocked 🤣

I am also thinking itni to yrhpk ki promotion nahi hui jitni mahabharat ki Ho rahi hai 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haa even i'm searching yaar its not in insta so its in twitter only 

take your time nandu n even snipper is better 🤗

hmm I found 2 vms but I don't think this is the one we we're looking for🤔🤓

Either way, 'ang laga de' is soo hawt for mishbir😳❤️☺️

https://twitter.com/adhira_v/status/1228291412401065984

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g2_GmhtLQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

p.s I think I'll have a teaser for one of my snippets tommorrow🤗👍🏼

xx

Aur kyaaa.. 😛😉 Ab apne uper blame na lete hue guy se refuse kerwado😆😆 Actually the problem is many guys wont like Bold girls, bold as in who r straightforward, have opinion, knowledge, degrees, dont get shy in speaking their mind, etcc..means everything more than them. So they just get intimidated..😆😃 

Omg piuya you have given me an amazing idea yaar 😆 its just be ourself n they will automatically reject there are lot of boys who are still the same re.... 😆 the first one i met itself was like that years back n i refused directly that time but got a nice scolding from family too for that 😆 who cares i got so angry for his way of thinking n just called my mom n said i dont like him n started shouting, thoda drama hogaya but what to do he instigated me so much 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

ohooo that's a good news🥳...may be she texted him about his performance😉

She would have texted him yaar..hum story ke baare mein kuch bhi bole..Sha literally rocked as Arjuna..my first show of aha and starplus which I followed regularly🤗🤗

Diyu manisha told me that she will discuss with other DTs and let me know..but she haven't replied yet🤗🤗

Wow she will reply jaan lets wait 🤗 hopefully we will get some good news soon 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I know itss not enuf but something is better than nothing.. Plus Maha govt are also providing them free rashions. But we cant say whether these things r reaching the needy or not.. Mediators are taking away or keeping these free things with themselves. So its imp govt shd keep their eyes open for these people.. These things shd reach those people who r in dire need of money and other requirements.

even in telangana govt is providing free ration for white ration card holders and CM credited 1500 in their bank accounts....don't know about other states but here ppl are receiving their ration and money...hope we get to see end of this corona soon😭

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Even I am shocked 🤣

I am also thinking itni to yrhpk ki promotion nahi hui jitni mahabharat ki Ho rahi hai 🤣

Well Sha is the poster boy of starplus yaar..Arjun ka itna promotion ho raha hai..krishna ki bhi nahi hua hoga🤣🤣