Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

hii ru🤗

Acha u all r talking abt how some weddings dint happen due to lockdown na..

Let me tell u guyss.. Dhayaan se suno behanoo

My frnd got married on 15th april.. in lockdown..😃 She didnt invite anyone..including me. 

She for married in her home with her parents, sister, groom, his Sister and pandit ji..

Date was fixed earlier. They have booked venue,parlour eveything.. but then lockdown declared..  Her parents wanted to delay and postponed the date but groom's father is not well..He is serious and she doesnt have MIl also. So her SIL and groom side wanted it to happen on this date only.. 

Now she is married.. And she is ok also.. 😃

piya...my bro lives in abroad so he has to come...

i dont want any grand wedding but i want my bro...

tillnow i didnt even say about my love to myparents so, first i should convince them, then my bro should come and then wedding..

long way to go. so it will be next year

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

All suggestions are good Ruhi. Thank you! 🤗

Let me think which one to work on. 

i will be waiting🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

hayeee...

yeh word sunn kar hi mujhe nayi josh aa rahi hai yaara🤗

karo karo intezaar..sabar ka phal meeta hotha hai😉😆

im waiting for my meeta phal then...❤️

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

wah piya...great...ghee seedi ungli se niklta nahi tho ungli teedi karni padti👍🏼

Aur kyaaa.. 😛😉 Ab apne uper blame na lete hue guy se refuse kerwado😆😆 Actually the problem is many guys wont like Bold girls, bold as in who r straightforward, have opinion, knowledge, degrees, dont get shy in speaking their mind, etcc..means everything more than them. So they just get intimidated..😆😃 

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kendrix

so here it is my lovely bennaas❤️

before u proceed let me warn u of the dire consequences of tredding further😆🤣

i m no pro in such tasks...but i have tried my hand  here n penning a quick vignette..hopin it vil meet ur expectations😳

bear vid me for ny grammatical mistakes for my Hindi s not too gud

lookin forward to all sort of comments acche ya bhure🤗

again dis s just a vignette - an extract of what i vud like to see for our MISHBIR!!

dis piece s written as a convo with each character's mind voices addressing us in brackets...hope u like it yaaron⭐️

So it s yet another beautiful morn where our sleepyhead Mishti wakes up first(or so she thinks😉😆)& she tries waking up her own sleeping(???)Ajeeb Rajvansh😊 

mera mann nahi hai Mishti..(turning to other side,he mumbles)thodi dher aur sone dho na..mujhe mere meetisi sapne kho poora toh karne dho yaar..(annoyed am I but a naughty grin makes its way up my lips as I come up with a foolproof plan to make my Ajeeb Rajvansh raise from bed..giggling I empty the jug of water upon Abir& he jerks up alarmed..)yeh kya kar dhiya tumneh Mishti???..kya hua Ajeeb Rajvansh..mein toh sirf tera madad karna chaahathi thi.. (he looks on sternly..controlling my chuckle I answer)mein tere meetisi sapne kho aur haseen bana ne ki khoshish kar rahi thi..baarish baras kar..kyun?(and I sprinkle somemore water on his face & instantly he pulls me towards him).. teri baarish se meri dreamworld princess kho sardhi ho jaathi toh!..dreamworld princess!?..haan..(making me sit on the cot he raises but still holding me by my arms continues he)..meri dreamworld princess..(while I look on confused,he turns & starts walking)..voh kya hai na Mishti..iss asli dhuniya mei toh (glancing me,starts stepping towards me)tujhse zyada sundhar, susheel aur(pinching my right cheek) sweet ladki mujhe dhiktha hi nahi..(I stare at him confused to the core now) toh meine socha..(he again starts walking away) kyun na usse mere sapno ki dhuniya mei hi bunn le(I throw a sideway glance at Mishti who has now got up from the cot but still rooted at the spot and registering my success from her changing facial contours,I wink & chuckle silently) ..accha!?..tu saaf saaf yeh kyun nahi keh dhetha.. ki mann bharr ghaya hai tumeh mujhse..(sayin she starts walkin away from our cot while I chuckling even more but hiding it from her, try to closely follow her to hear her muttering - saare mardh na..ek jaise hothe.. shaddhi se pehele itne saare vaadein..aur jab pathi ka path mil jaatha hai,thab dhikathe apna asli rang..bewafa kahi ke..)..kya?bewafa!..tum mujhe bewafa keh rahi ho!..(she makes cute annoyed faces & turns away..I drag her back to me & makes her sit on the cot).. tumeh mujhpe barosa nahi hai Mishti!!..(I chide myself seein the innocent facies he makes..but seein a naughty glint n his eyes..I start getting away from his hold)..yaar..mere baath toh sunn..nahi sunna hai mujhe..(she gets up walking away in anger..seeing the situation getting out of control,I spring at her landing in front of her)..hirey mere pyaari patni ji..mera yakeen keejiye..(she sniffles not giving in) tk..agar aap ko aapka pathi bewafa lagi rahe hai..toh aap usska ilaaj kyun nahi doondh lethi.. ilaaj?..kaisi ilaaj?..aapne abhi abhi toh kaha.. pathi ka path hi usse bewafai karne ki fursat dhetha hai..(Mishti gives confused looks)..toh aap usse uss path kho cheen lijiye naa.. (narrowing her eyes)..tum yeh kehna chaathe ho ki mein tumeh chod dhoon..(closing my eyes in frustration,I shout)array nahi yaar!..mere kehene ka matlab voh nahi tha..(Mishti rolls her eyes in frustration)toh kya matlab tha..saaf saaf baatho mujhe..(inhaling a bit)tu pehele byt jao.. aao(I try holding her arms which she whisks away..but I hold her again)meri angry chorni..mera kehene ka matlab tha..aap mera ye pathi ka path kho koi naya path mei badhal dhijiye na..(Mishti looks on keenly,I close in slowly & in a gentle tone)papa bana dhijiye mujhe..(his request renders me speechless & I stare at his choco-brown orbs for heaven knows how long.........

(iss vaqt Mishti ki mann mei kya chal rahi hai.. usska andhaaza mujhe bilkul bhi nahi hai..par mei dhaave ki saath keh saktha hoon..usski aankon mein jho ehsaas hai..voh gusse ka nahi..bilkul nahi.. leaning further closer I almost whisper)..aapneh bathaaya nahi Mrs.Rajvansh..(Mishti continues staring questioning as to ‘what’)..ki aapko mera yeh idea kaise lagi..hmmm..voh..(I try peeping closer while she after a min’s thot,pushes me & yells)yeh idea bhi tum apne faidha ke liye hi nikalatha naa..?(saying she gets up,flaring her nostrils literally again leaving me clueless of the reason for her anger)..kya??..(I ask while she goes on)zyada banne ki khoshish mat karo Ajeeb Rajvansh..iss idea se mera samasya aur bhad jaayega..par tumhaara.. katham!!..(Abir nods negatively,trying to get her point.. understanding him already,she resumes) aur nahi toh kya..jab mein maa ban jaaungi thab mein aisi nahi rahoongi naa.."aisi nahi rahoongi" matlab?..matlab meri phed aage aa jayega..aur mein,motti ban jaaongi..(says she vid an adorable pout while I observe her expressions enthusiastically).....(inhaling,she turns to me continuing)...thab tumeh mujhse sundhar ladkiyaan iss duniye mein bhi dhikai dhega..teri voh dreamworld princess jaise..hai naa?..(I chuckle at her reasonings)..tumeh dhekna hai Mishti..meri dreamworld princess kho?.....mujhe kisiko nahi dhekni..par mein dhikana chaahatha hoon tujhe..aao mere saath..nahi.. array aao na..(I take her a bit forward)mein tumeh apni dreamworld princess ki baare mei bhathatha hoon..(turning her around to the standing mirror in our room)uski aankein bilkul inn aankon ki jaise(pointing to her eyes in the mirror, leaving her confused)..saamne waalon ki hosh udaane waale..datt kar har museebat ka saamna karne waale..aur uski naak(pointing to her nose this time)iss naak ki thara..chotasa..cutesa (Mishti’s face gets tender slowly)aur uski kaan na inn kannon jaise hi hone chaahiye..(pointing to my ears) patha hai,thoda bada hai..par issi mei toh bhalai hai na!..(Mishti looks questioningly)kal agar usse filmon ki heroines ki tarah dho theen earrings pehene ki mann kiya..thab pbm nahi hogi naa (Mishti gives a warm smile & I quickly add)aur yeh(pointing to her smile on the mirror)bilkul aisayi hogi uski muskhurrahat..ek dhum cute..sabka dil churane waali ..yeh saare khoobiyaan sirf aur sirf ek nanni si jaan mei hi ho sakthi hai Mishti..jho(touching her stomach) teri koke mei pale padegi..(she lowers her eyes & smiles wider & I hug her from behind startling her a bit,she looks at me in mirror & I @ her)..jiski aane se tum aur mein pathi-patni se mumma-pappa ban jaayenge ..aur voh humaari jaan ban jayegi..(she keeps smiling, imaging our dream coming true or so I thot & to grab her attention,I quickly add)..& for ur kind information(Mishti looks up questioningly at me still thro’ the mirror).. agar tum motti bhi ho jaaye na, thab bhi mein tumeh aise hi pyaar kartha rahoonga.. (she gives a ‘Oh!really’ look & understanding it,I quickly justify my point) aur nahi toh kya..thab bhi mere liye sabse zyaada khoobsurat tum hi dhikoge naa..(giving a sweet smile she keeps her hands over mine which r already resting peacefully over her waist & we stand lost in each others’ eyes..)

ps --- thanks to multiple adorable posts on insta & twtr abt MISHBIR as parents,my crazy dhimaag came up vid something like dat i guess😛

thank u for reading🤗eagerly waiting for ur comments😊

That's such a sweet & cute write up. 😆 Mr. Rajvansh ke irade toh kuch nek nahi lag rahe hai. 😉 Hmmm.. So he wants to be promoted to the post of Papa from Pati? Be patient Ajeeb Rajvansh. Patience is a virtue. 😆 We are in no hurry to see you both as parents. 😛

Awww! My cutie Mishteee.. She is a sweetheart. ❤️ ❤️ Her complaints and concerns are adorable. They themselves are acting like kids and they are planning to have kids? 

Meera, it's very sweet dear. 🤗 ❤️

Just a friendly suggestion. Try dividing it into paragraphs and separate the dialogues using inverted commas. It would look more presentable and easier to read.  🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ammu what happened to your message any response 🤗

Diyu manisha told me that she will discuss with other DTs and let me know..but she haven't replied yet🤗🤗

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

you intelligent girl 😆 I will appreciate your skills😆  we should not get into a relationship if we are not okay..we should strongly feel that connect with that person and trust is imp😛 I wish you to find ur abir soon😉

Awww thank u chandu.. And congratss to u tooo🤗🤗 So nov dec it is..hann.. Enjoyy ur freedom dear and enjoy this beautiful courtship period.. 😳

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Where do you stay now Chandu?

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

reply from DTs regarding chat session??I thought you are waiting for there warning bcz we are discussing lot of RheSha now a days🤣

U want me to get warning 😲😲u r so cruel yaar😆😆not fair ha...I didn't even think of getting warning due to discussion of Rhesha..u just went to that level🤣🤣

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

piya...my bro lives in abroad so he has to come...

i dont want any grand wedding but i want my bro...

tillnow i didnt even say about my love to myparents so, first i should convince them, then my bro should come and then wedding..

long way to go. so it will be next year

Oh, you haven't informed your parents about your relationship? I thought everything was sorted and even the wedding was fixed. Does your brother know about it?