Bollywood CC #41- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Tiger Shroff’s Throwback Pic with Bollywood Legends Will Take Away Your Monday Blues
haha how ?
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Still no hand sanitizers or disinfectants, though. Frucking hoarders


They are saying supply goes to healthcare facilities - which is understood.

But can’t they increase production ?


Edited by Nishita123 - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...


Ladkiyo main ye sab nahi chalta

30 se pehle married

XJILCTEOBK4Y3HT7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...

I don't want to but.....

Image

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y


Ladkiyo main ye sab nahi chalta

30 se pehle married


Nahi karugi. Bol diya ghar me.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
a newspaper in Germany has sent a bill of $165 billion dollars to China.
Oh tats y WHO raising cov funds by world concert to pay world wide bills n fines lol
ZUQHTE677TMZDPJC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Might be the only place on the internet I have visited today where no one is talking about oil 😆

ZUQHTE677TMZDPJC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Might be the only place on the internet I have visited today where no one is talking about oil 😆

You just did 😆

ZUQHTE677TMZDPJC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".