Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...
Cross 30 and then meet me. 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is anybody over here who dont want to marry, like me...
yeh dono.bhag ke shadi karengi.
If that means no sex no babies no khitpit i get my own bed
heck yesss

I know. ....
See u after i hit 30s 😎😎😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0