Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That guy from that Alzheimers wali film... forgot his name.
Hamesha apni tongue ko apni upper teeth mein thop ke ek fake smile degi. Rarely did she give genuine smile
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_McvJdCaBc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bas ab divider ka ana baaki hai
https://twitter.com/MommaUnfiltered/status/1251855748876898306
No spoilers please but every1 please watch it... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was Jung woo sung, this is Hyun bin.
Ek Akki fan tha na yahan jiske 10 mein se 9 posts "Aye Chal" hota tha? Where is he now? What's his new user name?
Even I was thinking about him yesterday, Rohit tha uska naam.😆
Sab ek jaise hi toh lagte hain no offence 😆
22 year olds be like me @20
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0