Bollywood CC #41- Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I have a better let’s just wait for CC to get permanently closed . People will automatically find new places to discuss like we did when this gets closed . I will permanently move to Asian shows forum or Twitter and you can also find another place to your liking .

Aur main kidhar jaaungi phir? I don’t have anywhere else to go. Apne nahi toh mere baare mein toh socho! Selfish log.

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

You don't have any leverage 😆


Aap batao kya kare?

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Aap batao kya kare?


Find new interest 😆

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bohot ache karr raheho tum log, Mehel se dubara dakke mar ke bahar nikalne ki taiyari ho rahi hai.😭

707793 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Aur main kidhar jaaungi phir? I don’t have anywhere else to go. Apne nahi toh mere baare mein toh socho! Selfish log.

You can open a new chat club in a new section of the forum after we have disappeared 😆 .

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

You can open a new chat club in a new section of the forum after we have disappeared 😆 .

😔

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

The only thing that would make me sad is that I am not funny enough to be a legend like Sana 😭 .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".