Yeah very brave too since that person always needs a mid to participate in the discussions 😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
He already has multiple times. 😆
But why such a special wish bestowed upon the likes of me though 😆
I mean you both started... S/he will finish it... I have seen Tinaa bashing Peeka though 😆
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Ronaldo Fan’s stalker is from AllKpop who stalks him here too 😒. I was harassed in both CC and other thread after some political thread that’s why I feel even more uncomfortable when a political/religious discussion starts. Please report it to mods or start considering going to debate mansion, people do get dragged in it even when they want nothing with any of this and it becomes really personal.
That's my point. Why are you asking me to go somewhere else. Would you like me to revert back same to you for all Korean discussions, camilla and Instagram posts. Lets be reasonable here.. we can all have our personal faviorite discussions and control the nuisance creators.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Yeah very brave too since that person always needs a mid to participate in the discussions 😆 .
Has to maintain his clean image through the real ID so MID it is. 😆
I mean you both started... S/he will finish it... I have seen Tinaa bashing Peeka though 😆
What did I start? 😳
But whose mid it is 🤔?
talking about Tinaa 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0