Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I cannot wait for the moment when RB comes in full tashan and says ‘she is Sneha Bajaj, Sneha Rishabh Bajaj. MY daughter’
Just like the way he entered in Basu badi dubara with prerna 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I cannot wait for the moment when RB comes in full tashan and says ‘she is Sneha Bajaj, Sneha Rishabh Bajaj. MY daughter’
Just like the way he entered in Basu badi dubara with prerna 😎
I can imagine Sneha holding Rishabh's hand with her little fingers . Hayeeee
My wife ❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I can imagine Sneha holding Rishabh's hand with her little fingers . Hayeeee
Oooo... he would have a big sweet smile on his face as he takes her to an ice-cream parlour and then wipes her face when she smudges ice-cream on it. Or they go to the park together.
Erica is truly beautiful naturally
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Oooo... he would have a big sweet smile on his face as he takes her to an ice-cream parlour and then wipes her face when she smudges ice-cream on it. Or they go to the park together.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
He drops her and picks her from school daily and on the way back home, he gives her treats.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
He drops her and picks her from school daily and on the way back home, he gives her treats.
He gives her Pancakes ☺️🤣
I am confused.Is there 2 Sneha?