Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 13

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just start reading and finished all the chapters in one day..

Khushi and Arnav first meeting was hilarious...

Amma ji is strict and I hope she must have some reasons behind it... La seems naive and positive.. I hope to see her same way... Khushi knows her limit but Arnav is not making it easy for her and now she has to accompany them to Pune..

Why Khushi can't go to temple or touch pooja taal??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Me πŸ™‹

~~~~

Yaayyyy! My guess was rightπŸ‘πŸΌ I realized this when Khushi refused to give the pooja thali to Ammaji... 

Khushi may be arrogant but she definitely doesn't disobey Ammaji with no option so her refusal and Ammaji not asking Khushi had my attention!!!! 

Now coming to the update - 

Glad to see Lavanya being attentive and friendly to Khushi! 

Now Arnav has the real purpose here - Though Ammaji must be working for the welfare of the village, taking care of people, she definitely not making any changes to the norms that village is blindly following! 

And only a sensible person who understand the people as well could make them understand can  change the people and practice and I'm sure Arnav is the right guy! 

He will start with Khushi but how will Ammaji take this is a big question!!!! 

Now that Arnav confronted Khushi and even seen her eyes colour and Khushi started sway towards Arnav, can't wait for the attraction to spark!! 

Glad Arnav found out about Khushi before the trip and this trip is going to be changing factor for Arshi.. 

So it's going to be Arnav Vs. Ammaji.. 

Can't wait to read the next update.. 

Edited by Aishu136 - 3 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg......poor khushii......no wonder why she is like this........but i am also proud of her.....lavanaya is right she need love.......And Arnav will give her not only love but her support also to stand against this orthodox society......

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ok, so i had guessed correct, she is a widow, that too a child-widow... very sad life for her....but earlier society was more regressive, they used shave of the head of a widow and make them wear only white sarees......

hope Arnav will marry her and make Ammaji accept her...

amadea thumbnail

Very emotional.thanks god we don't live in orthodox society

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi is a childhood widow . No wonder her mother treats her like a door mat . I agree with Arnav , Ammaji's thinking and action towards welfare of society and women is different . 

Khushi is intelligent , with little support and motivation she can achieve something by educating herself . Arnav will help her no doubt . 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh poor khushi I feel so bad awesome 

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. I was thinking about khushi being widow and you confirmed it in this update. Waiting for the next update. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Despite it being illegal, child marriage is still practiced in India. And a blind eye is still turned to it. The concept of "manhoos" is not just prevalent amongst the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum. The dichotomy you have shown in Ammaji in the way she picks and chooses which societal norms she follows is so real. Her selfishness comes to the fore I feel. 

It is going to be a battle royal for Arnav getting both Khushi and Ammaji to accept his feelings. (I'm getting ahead of myself in my assumption that he will come to love Khushi!)