Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What epilogue is needed🤣. Till than you can't say a story is finished🤣.
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
What epilogue is needed🤣. Till than you can't say a story is finished🤣.
Har story ka epilogue nahi hota. Warna OS jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti 😈🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Manjari 🤗
I wish CVs bhi aisa kuch bond dikhate inn dono ka, mauka bhi tha but aisa kuch mila nahi 🥺
I want to see RB a little more comfortable around Prerna now 😒
Haq hai na usse, pura haq hai
Third part bhi chahiye?! 😳
Waise envy wala Maine bhi socha tha lekin pata nahi kitna kya likh paungi 🤓
@ bold Yes please ! Try karo na maybe you'll write it better than you think 😎
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
What epilogue is needed🤣. Till than you can't say a story is finished🤣.
First part 3. then epilogue
Off course😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Har story ka epilogue nahi hota. Warna OS jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti 😈🤣
Os ki baat hi kisne ki hai?🤓. I m interested in the epilogues of ts, ss and ff🤣.
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
@ bold Yes please ! Try karo na maybe you'll write it better than you think 😎
Aur agar uska ulta hua Toh? 🤓
🤔
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Aur agar uska ulta hua Toh? 🤓
Niyati I've only managed to read a few of your stories till now but I already know you'll do a great job at writing this part 👍🏼 Now go write 😎