Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Take screenshots and send or upload here, If you know how to upload pictures on IF 

send kiya hai tumhe in bits and part on IG

check it

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 14

Mini joined her college. Things become quite easy and lite for her after that. She become used to of a daily routine where she left for college after having breakfast and returned in afternoon. Then after taking some rest she spent time with Naeem bi who helps her in learning about elite class lifestyle and also household management. Then she spend her evening either in her college assignments or talking with her parents and friends. Once Neil returned from office all of Mini’s time was reserved for him only. They used to have dinner together and then night stroll at garden with coffee. Things were going smooth for Mini. She made lots of new friends in college also and she was enjoying her course also as she was getting to learn the subtle technicalities of photography.

Mini was looking at her wardrobe unable to decide what to wear for today. She was bored of her usual clothes when she decided it was high time to go for shopping. But how will she go alone for shopping. Its so boring to go alone. In Patiala she always used to go with Preet. She remembered her best friend and how much misses her. Mini decided to visit Patiala this weekend. Meanwhile for her shopping she called one of her college friend and decided to go with her after college.  She was making mental note about what to buy when she remembered she will need money for all this.Till now she didn’t have to spend money by her own on anything so this thing never came to her mind that she doesn’t have enough money left in her account since her marriage. Neil came out of bathroom after having bath as usual wrapping a towel around his waist. He noticed Mini still hasn’t changed her clothes and lost in her thoughts, “Stop talking to yourself. Tell me whats bothering you?” asked Neil as took out a shirt to wear. Mini looked at him kept watching him as he wore his shirt. “I was thinking, you look extra hot in white shirt.” Replied Mini as she flirted with him. Neil smiled at her and pulled her towards him, “Really? And you know in which clothes you look extra hot?” Neil flirted back. “Which?” asked Mini as she came near him and encircled her arms around his neck. “In that lacy red bra and panty which you wore during the strip tease show on our honeymoon.” Replied Neil as he pulled her closer. Mini blushed and then laughed remembering her item number. “So.. whats the matter?You look extra happy today.” Asked Neil as he kissed her. “Yes, because I decided to go for shopping.” Replied Mini. “Hey wait a minute….are you expecting from me to take you shopping?” asked Neil horrified at the idea. “No,silly” said Mini as she laughed looking at his expressions. “Then?” asked Neil.“Actually…I…I…will need…money for that.” Said Mini. “Neil looked at her and read the hesitation in them.

“Whats with all the hesitation?” he asked directly. “I never took money from you before this. It’s a little awkward.” Replied Mini. “Whats awkward in that kitten? Before marriage I am sure you must be taking money from your parents.Did you ever hesitate then?” asked Neil. “No..but its different…they are my parents. They are supposed to provide for my expenses.” Said Mini. “And what husbands do? Is it not my duty to provide for your needs and wishes? And actually you don’t even need to ask….what is mine is yours also.” Explained Neil. “yes but…its juts that….you know I thought by the time I will get married I will make my own career so never imagined myself in such situation.” Replied Mini. “Hmm….actually its my fault. I never gave it a thought. I should have planned it…I mean you will need money every now and then till when you will keep asking me. Do one thing, you take my card today for shopping. I will get you an add on card on my account tomorrow.” Replied Neil as he handed her overhis credit card. “Wow, Neil Oberoi’s credit card. Just a question….If I decided to go on shopping spree….what is the max limit of this?” asked Mini with mischief in her eyes. “Its unlimited kitten.” Replied Neil. “Ooh! I will buy whole city with this.” said Mini dramatically. “I am afraid now….please don’t make me bankrupt.” Neil played along then both of them laughed. “Achha aaj mujhe lootne ka plan bana hi liya hai toh atleast make me happy right now.”Neil said further as he again kissed her and opened her bathrobe.

Mini completed her shopping. She also bought some watches for Neil as she knew he was very fond of watches. He had a huge collection of it. She thought to drop by his office to give him surprise. She entered into his cabin but it was empty. She looked here and there but couldn’t found Neil. She was about to go out to ask Rosy about him when she heard some noises. Mini turned back and looked at the lounge door. Noises were coming from there. Mini moved towards the door and the noises become clearer. “Stop it…what are you doing…no…I love you” Mini was stunned as she recognized one of the voice. It was Neil’s voice and Mini’s mind went blank after registering the fact that another voice was of some girl’s. Mini was shocked as many scenarios came and go from her mind. She somehow reached the door and her hands were shaking as she held the door knob.She braced her heart to prepare it for the worse and opened the door. What she witnessed there shook her to the core. She saw Neil with some girl. Neil’s back was towards Mini and it looked like he was holding that girl and they were kissing. For few seconds Mini forgot to breathe as her world came crushing down on her. Angry tears made her eyes wet and she found her strength back. She shouted on the top of her voice, “Whats going on here?” Neil and that girl looked at her. Mini saw Neil looked completely shocked and that girl….where she has seen that girl before…she seems unaffected….In fact she had an evil smirk on her face. That girl looked at Mini and rolled her eyes. Exactly at that moment Mini remembered she is the same girl who threw herself at Neil at their reception. What was her name….Mini thought but couldn’t remember. “Whats happening here? Neil what are you doing here with this girl?” Mini shouted again. “Didnt you see? or you are so dumb that you need a detail explanation?” that girl asked in her creepy voice. “Just shut up Isha and get out from here.” Shouted Neil. “Isha…yes her name is Isha” Mini remembered. “Mini,its not what you are thinking. Nothing was happening here…..” Neil tried to explain but Isha interrupted him. “Oh come on Neil, now that if your wife has seen us then tell her the truth about our relation.” Said Isha as she again tried to touch Neil. “There is nothing between us.” Said Neil as he jerked away her hand.

Neil walked towards Mini. “Listen to me please. I don’t know what you saw but nothing happened between me and her. She was just throwing herself on me and I was trying to push her away. She is so shameless that she held my collar and tried to come close but I was just pushing her away and then you came.”Explained Neil. Mini looked at him and then Isha. She remembered how Isha tried to touch Neil at their reception and how uncomfortable he felt. Mini again looked at Neil. She saw honesty in his eyes. When Neil saw Mini is still silent he continued to give explanation, “Mini, please trust me. You are misunderstanding everything. I was here already when she barged in here. I asked her to get out but she tried to ….to get close to me….I was about to call security to throw her out when she came close all of a sudden. Mini, I swear on you. I swear on my father nothing happened between me in her.” “Neil, why are you lying baby. She has already seen us together. Tell her the whole truth” Said Isha as she smirked at Mini. “Shut up you b***h. I trust my husband and I very well know how s**t like you take advantage of such situation to raise finger on men’s character.” Said Mini as she held Neil’s hand. Neil sighed in relief as he looked at Mini in gratitude for believing him even after witnessing such scene where anyone could have easily misunderstood a man. “What did you call me? How dare you insult me like this?” asked Isha angrily. “I don’t think I insulted you. I called you by the name what society has given to cheap women like you who throw themselves at men forgetting their self respect.” Replied Mini. “Enough of your attitude. Soon it will go away when you will face the reality of life.” Said Isha. “Neil what are you waiting for? You were going to call security right?” said Mini. Neil moved towards the phone to call guards. “No need. I am going. But remember my words you both you wont be happy together always. Time will come when this girl will realize how shallow you are Neil Oberoi.” Said Isha and went away.

“Mini, I am sorry for all this but….” Neil tried to say but Mini interrupted him. “Who is she?” asked Mini. “She is Isha Mehra. Mr. Mehra one of my business associate she is his daughter.” Replied Neil. “I know this Neil. How she is related to your life.”Said Mini in frustration. “Do you really wanna know. I mean she doesn’t mean anything to me. She is just my past.” Replied Neil not comfortable with the way whole conversation was going. “Yes, I want to know that what kind of past is she that she keeps disturbing your present?” asked Mini as she looked into Neil’s eyes determined to know the truth. “She is my ex girl friend. I dated her for some time. She wanted to get married to me. I was not ready for it. So I broke up with her. But she couldn’t digest it. I thought she will get over it after some time but apparently she still has bitter memories of that breakup so she keeps troubling me whenever she could.” Answered Neil honestly.

Mini had trusted Neil over Isha but the scene she witnessed few minutes ago kept coming in her mind again and again and she didnt realize how hurt she was and now it was not easy for her to let go of it easily and the possibilities what would have happened between them in the past and what kind of relationship they shared. These questions started troubling her. “How long your relationship sustained and what kind of relationship you had with her…..any emotional bonding…any serious commitment?” asked Mini as she wanted to know all about it even thought she was not comfortable with it. “Why are you asking all this? I told you she was my past. Why give importance to her?” asked Neil as he didn’t like the fact that Mini was going too deep into this matter for no reason.“Just answer my question.” Asked Mini as she glared at him. “I don’t remember…..it was long ago…may be 7-8 years ago. I think it lasted for some 4-5months and no there was no emotional bonding or serious commitment atleast not from my side.” Said Neil thinking this will satisfy Mini. But Mini didn’t know when insecurity gripped her and filled her heart with all sorts of doubt. “Till what extent you went with her in your relationship….Did you…did you sl…slept with her?” asked Mini as she stammered.

“Mini,what kind of question is that? How is that even important for you? Do you really want to know it?” asked Neil as he looked at her in anger. “Yes, I want to know….Tell me….Tell me damn it. Did you sleep with her…..did you enjoyed it…..how was she in bed?....better than me?” asked Mini as she held his collar and demanded answers. “Stop it….stop it. why are you doing it to yourself? Why to go that way where you will not be comfortable. And why in the whole wide world is it important to you now?” asked Neil as he shook her by shoulders.Mini broke down as she wailed and slumped down on the floor. Neil looked at her condition and couldn’t help but feel somehow responsible for it. He also sat down on the floor with her. He turned her towards him. “Why are you so bothered about my past now? I never hide anything from you. Since very first day I told you right? That I have had girlfriends in past and you had accepted me with my past wholeheartedly then why suddenly you are so perturbed from it now.” Asked Neil, as he wiped her tears. “Because I thought I will never cross path with it. But today….today she just….just reminded me that…I am not the only girl in your life…..I am not special to you. She was once used to be at my place…she used to be close to you like I am today….and many other girls must have been there.” Replied Mini as she sobbed hiding her face in his chest.

“Please don’t say that. You are very special to me. You are my wife. No one can take your place. See I can understand its not easy for you to accept that I had multiple relationships in past ….I mean I cant even think of someone else in your life….but what  can I do….I was just plain simple lucky in this matter that you didn’t have any man in your life before me and you are not….lets say I was not smart enough to wait for you.”Said Neil as he smiled at her.  Mini also had a small smile on her lips amidst tears. He continued further, “But as I told you earlier I never shared any emotional bond with anyone of them. All of it was just superficial. That’s why I never entered into any commitment. And ever since you have come into my life I have been loyal to you. I have given my100 % to this marriage as I promised you. Please ….please don’t belittle the importance of our marriage by comparing them to just some passing on affairs in my past. You are my wife. You have all the rights over me. You are important tome more than anyone else.” “Really?” asked Mini innocently. “Really. Now please stop crying. Whatever happened today ….I am sorry you have to go through it….but please forget it like a bad dream. Don’t ruin your day for it.” Neil requested her. Mini nodded in yes as she wiped her remaining tears and hugged him tightly.

to be continued.....

precap- mini meets isha

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Finally success😳

i really want to hit IF guys

itna pareshan ho gayi hoon main dopahar se koshish kar rahi hoon....itne bar write up change kiya....dialogues change kiye....pareshan ho gayi ki hey bhagwan kaunsa aisa slang hai isme jo main upload nahi kar pa rahi....aur aakhir kaar sabse pehle wala bina change wala write up hi upload ho gaya

bas baal nahi noche maine apne aaj frustration mein😡😡😡

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Finally success😳

itna pareshan ho gayi hoon main dopahar se koshish kar rahi hoon....itne bar write up change kiya....dialogues change kiye....pareshan ho gayi ki hey bhagwan kaunsa aisa slang hai isme jo main upload nahi kar pa rahi....aur aakhir kaar sabse pehle wala bina change wala write up hi upload ho gaya

Other day I wrote normal words  and it showed it's abusive  and for 20 minutes I was thinking what's abusive ? Finally I gave up and did not comment🤣  

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally success😳

I know IF is giving lots of troubles these days. 🤔

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very lovely update anjali.

I love how she trusted neil. And Neil mini bed room scenes was too cute. I love their sweet little moments 

But this Isha.. ask Neil to give supari to me.. main hi mar dungi use 😡 how dare she?! 😡

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishrabh

Very lovely update anjali.

I love how she trusted neil. And Neil mini bed room scenes was too cute. I love their sweet little moments 

But this Isha.. ask Neil to give supari to me.. main hi mar dungi use 😡 how dare she?! 😡

Thanks

Isha ki supari ki jarurat nahi padegi....as neil also said to mini she is not that important why give her so much weightage...relax

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful . Mini is Innocent and cute .Liked their office confirmation scene .😉 This guest is really irritating. Why did she warn Mini.? Anything stored ? Precap again Crapfest ?.🤢

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow.... Loved it.... Neil banta practical hai but banda emotional to hai when it comes to Minni.... 

This isha is a cheapster yaar.... 🤬

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 4 years ago
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally success😳

Excellent... wondering if Neil is really loyal.. only time will tell.. I have my doubts on him.. 

You definitely write better than the CVs.. I would definitely like to watch the whole lot you have written in a serial.