I have written it fully should I post it?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
It's sensitive!!!
But still you post it!
I'm sure audience here around are matured enough!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have written it fully should I post it?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
It's sensitive!!!
But still you post it!
I'm sure audience here around are matured enough!!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have written it fully should I post it?
Do it 😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have written it fully should I post it?
Shubh karya mein vilamb nahi
Done it
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Live your life to the fullest in this last year!! It won't be back again
Make some memories both bad and good
Bad might teach you alot
Good one can always be cherished
😆yeaaaaaa i guess
yaar ek sapna tha adhura hi reh gaya
DeviOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Shubh karya mein vilamb nahi
Humne apni katha pesh kar di hai
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
WHOOOAAAAAA!🤗🤗🤗
OMG OMG OMG.❤️
Octo idhar aajao
Love you miss you MUAAAHHHH☺️
Hugs and kisses. ❤️
MM or RSR forum?