Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I recommended BB to one of my super super seniors from school, he reminded me of the show today when we were chatting and I am rewatching it, yeh khayal aaya man me😆
I wrote the OS should I post it now?
I recommended BB to one of my super super seniors from school, he reminded me of the show today when we were chatting and I am rewatching it, yeh khayal aaya man me😆
Oh is it? 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This is so hilarious🤣
And makes me so damn nostalgic about something😭🤧😭
What?😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mahi you are so cute🤗
Hahahha😳😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Darr behen darr
It's sensitive!!!
But still you post it!
I'm sure audience here around are matured enough!!
oho
yudkbh na mko yaad dila rha hai ki meri teenage life kitni tragic hai
ab toh ek saal me khatm bhi ho jayega school🤔
Live your life to the fullest in this last year!! It won't be back again
Make some memories both bad and good
Bad might teach you alot
Good one can always be cherished
You are you know😃Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Hahahha😳😆