Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rudhita's Kids: Papa, aap mumma se pehli baar kaise mila? Kya kya baatein hui aap dono ke beech?
Aniruddh: Ab kya batau beta! Pehli hi mulaqat me mene shaadi ki tumhari maa se🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Not sure if she'll come right now😆
I meant I'll wait for her to.come whenever she feels like😆
I know she won't come now at least😆
This is when I try to calm myself down from no specific disaster

This was literally me that day🤣
Rudhita's Kids: Papa, aap mumma se pehli baar kaise mila? Kya kya baatein hui aap dono ke beech?
Aniruddh: Ab kya batau beta! Pehli hi mulaqat me mene shaadi ki tumhari maa se🤣
This is so hilarious to imagine🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
This is when I try to calm myself down from no specific disaster
This was literally me that day🤣
You just know how to make me happy.🤗
This is so hilarious🤣Rudhita's Kids: Papa, aap mumma se pehli baar kaise mila? Kya kya baatein hui aap dono ke beech?
Aniruddh: Ab kya batau beta! Pehli hi mulaqat me mene shaadi ki tumhari maa se🤣
And makes me so damn nostalgic about something😭🤧😭
Mahi you are so cute🤗Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
This is when I try to calm myself down from no specific disaster
This was literally me that day🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This is so hilarious🤣
And makes me so damn nostalgic about something😭🤧😭
About what? 😲
Kuch toh KZK2 Forum se😭