Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh so true this is one of my favorite abir look no one would've pulled this look better than shaheer simple costume but he looks so dashing yaar and the way he keeps his hands on waist n moves around n the beautiful hands with watch ufff the watch n hand has a separate fan base.... ☺️

haha true i love the 3 piece suit kunal so much he looks so dashing n handsome n this suit is one of my favorite so classy 

Hifi nandu same more than the normal shots this tinted glass shots is so beautiful dont know the reason but both boys looks so handsome n dashing in this inside car shot ☺️

Totally agreed nandu actually this is the only time they left her behind i think else meenu or naanu never left her behind for any functions be it for kunal or abir but as kunals mother she was always there this time they failed n even parul maasi didnt react haan its too early still she was shown giving her opinion for kunals life from start to meenu so this looks little weird... 

hayee i know, it's soo well put-together👍🏼 the perfect balance of classy but also youthful/casual

haha definitely his watch and hands have their own separate fan base, just like his hair and eyes do too😆

yup the suit looks great too, Ritvik pulls it off really well, personally it's not the best or not my fav, but Kunal does look suave👍🏼(nothing can beat the initial blue, idk I feel like BLUE is his colour😳😆)

yea it was a little odd to see Parul left behind, now when we look back because at that time we obviously didn't quite know the real mother-son bond🥱

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan it does look at it that one got it all but its all in the pov when looked at deeply... 😆

Wow you got something on them post it yaar i want to read n analyse more about them which is more important at this point of time... 😆

Wow you explained nannu pov so well nandu maine generally kaha that he too looks life as a competition but you just went deep to explain on the why part this makes so much sense... 👏 he mainly competed with self n winning over abir came as an option bcoz of meenu n he thought that might make him win for self n can keep family trust like you said... 

Even for kuhu its not like she is competing with mishti but the reason is as she wouldnt get family love she thought in these ways if she win over mishti it will be a compensation n also family might start giving her what she wants atleast after that, basically thats why she tries to compete with mish even in job even though thats not what she wanted she did that just to win over mish which can make the family see her equal to mishti according to her... 

Totally She really behaves so maturely at times she has a good side too but she is not immature thats what most of them fail to understand rather its her frustration n anger which makes her do things which no one is able to understand n correct her... hope so nandu abir is able to be the guide she needs n she changes just like kunal... 

@bold - Nandu you just said what i wanted to say, you have better way n words to explain yaar... basically its kuhu's pov which is the demon which made her neglect mishti's effort n mishti's approach doesnt get well with kuhu thats what abir too mentioned... i agree to your last words basically when it comes to mishti she looses her cool n doesnt realizes who is the collateral damage even if its abir... 

haan I'll read it through again maybe edit bits, then I'll share it.👍🏼 

aw thanks yaar. I really thought the writers could shape Nish to be a very interesting yet supportive/positive character. Yes he had is own flaws just like all our leads do, but he did have the potential to be great mishbir shipper yaar (especially in the beginning during start of nishmish attack) he really did believe in it just because Mishti had such strong faith.

Haan with kuhu it's become like a competition with Mishti over the years, because initially she was just trying to get her due affections and attention from the family. over time as she realised the attention and pyar that she yearns/wants is directed towards mishti..she automatically made Mishti the villain/competitor. So this idea still runs in her now as an adult, it's something hard to change overnight (which the rv boys don't understand - that fake kidnap and holi mazaak, is not enough). That's why this track is so important for abi-nal to really understand the complexity of the sister's equation and hence help kuhu n mish respectively overcome their insecurities and issues.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

EPISODE 16 - 8TH April 2019

BP likes Kunal: 😕🤔

The Episode starts with Abir recognising Nam at hospital and Naman also identifying Abir as the "long-haired angry young man". BP and Shaurya arrive, Kunal greets them and says Mishti is fine, and tries to apologise on behalf of rv family. Naman secretly calls BM and taunts her about Abir as the "bodyguard". He leaves for now whilst threatening her that he will return for money later. BM mistakes the "bodyguard" as Kunal.

Varsha cheers up Kuhu to forget about hpeople judging her looks. Kuhu jokes back happily about wanting an epic love story just for her.

Mishti sees some shadow and asks who is it. Abir jokes and teases her with a strange voice. She taunts him. Abir reveals himself saying "bohut violent ladki hai tum angry chorni" Mishti pleasantly surprised to see him here, fires her quirky 3 questions at him. They discuss about Kunal saving her. More mishbir cute banter and teases. 

Meenakshi calls Kunal and realises that he ahsn't caught the flight to London. 

BP and BM meet Abir. They thank and praise Kunal for saving Mishti. Kunal unable to say the truth, as Abir refuses, continues to apologise for Meenu's behaviour. BP asks them to forget it. 

BP and BM discuss the good nature and values of Kunal, and thinks about Mishti's rishta for him. Mishti answers Meenakshi’s call on Kunal’s phone. Meenakshi gets shocked. The call gets cut.

Naanu and Nidhi are practicing dance for sangeet, but Meenu stops the music. Naanu upset with himself that he couldn't do the one job Abir gave him. 

Mishti returns Kunal's phone to the nurse, before leaving home with BP, BM and Shaurya.

Jasmeet hugs Kuhu and apologizes. Kuhu is making a cake, she talks about her potential life partner, and doesn't realise she put salt instead of sugar. She wants to make it up to Mishti by baking her cake and apologise. Mishti arrives home and everyone explains what happened to her accident. The sisters patch up, Mishti gifting her a phone and Kuhu giving her a cake. They hug it out. 

Shaurya, BP and BM discuss Naman's threats and how he is responsible for Mishti's accident. BM expresses her thoughts on Mishti and Kunal's rishta as a decent proposal. Kuhu shocked, and runs off crying. Mishti looks on.

Precap:
Abir asks Mishti to give a second chance to life. He does shayari. Mishti hugs him

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

MISHBIR paragliding --- Abir's life lesson👏❤️ MISHBIR first HUG🤗

EPISODE 17 - 9th April 2019

Abir's advice to Mishti:👏🤗

The Episode starts with Abir and Kunal discussing the unpredicitbaliy of life. Abir tries to persuade Kunal to not go to london and stay back for Ketki's sangeet rehersals. Kunal's refuses as he doesn't like garba. But then agrees on the condition that Abir also stays back. Excited Abir hugs him. Kunal realises he's forgotten his phone, as he wants to call Meenu. Abir says he'll get it.

Meenakshi says Abir’s app will help me track Kunal. Abir talks to naanu from Kunal's phone. He berates naanu for failing to keep BB away. Naanu retorts back he should buy a cellphone. Naanu asks whether Mishti's family will agree to the alliance? Abir explains how Kunal made a great entry to save Mishti and now BP/BM like him. He informs Naanu that Kunal has cancelled his london trip, and requests him to keep BB away from Kunal. After hanging up, Abir turns off Kunal's phone so that Meenu cannot contact him. In the car, Abir and Kunal argue about traffic, hence Abir gets an idea to 'fly'.

Kaushal comes to talk to Bau ji. Bau ji says Meenakshi is busy with someone. Kaushal says she is working in peace. Bau ji says I feel she found something, for which she is angry. Kaushal says you know her well, I feel she is finding a girl for Kunal. Bau ji says its a disaster. He goes. Nidhi says Ketki’s lahenga is faulty. Meenakshi goes to see. 

Kuhu cries. Rajshri and everyone come to her. Kuhu expresses her pain a little but then covers up by agreeing to the Mishti's rishta. Rajshri is proud of her and hugs her. BM BP and varsha and shaurya discuss about RV family rishta and Mishti. BM believes marriage is a solution for getting rid of Naman. BP asks Rajshri to talk to Devyaani once. Mishti hears this from afar and thinks no one is even bothered to ask me. 

Abir and Kunal go to make their own way to paragliding. Abir does shayari. Kunal says you go for the aerial adventure, what will I tell mum, I m tensed. Abir says you can have meeting on video call. Kunal hugs and thanks him for the idea. He goes for video call. Abir berates himself for giving ideas to Kunal. Mishti comes to the same place and voices her feelings and opinions about girls and marriage rishtas. She is interested in making a career first before getting married.

Abir sights her from afar. Thinking he is hallucinating, he calls over a man to check if he can also see Mishti. He describes her to him. Abir saus he has found his ride partner. He goes to mishti and jokes about her bravery. Mishti fires her 3 questions again and jokes. She explains she's not come for adventure but peace. Abir jokes again, and Mishti fed up asks him to stop joking all the time. He replies with its not good to make everything so serious, come, I will show you where you will get peace, come else I have to lift you again. She asks what.

He says I mean Kunal is here, he has experience in lifting you. She says you and Kunal helped me, paragliding is a dangerous sport, I heard 50% people get hurt. He says 50% people stay fine, we are one of those, we should try, come. She asks should I give it a try, if something happens. He says leave it, forget all the doubts and extend your hand towards life, come. She feels scared. Abir asks why. She says my life’s big decision, I don’t know. He says life is unpredictable and fun, don’t take tension, if we get saved, give a second chance to life. They wear helmets. They take a flight. Abir enjoys. Mishti stays scared. Ud chala….plays… He says open your eyes. She says no. He says look below. She looks down. He says when you rise high in life, every problem looks small like the buildings are looking tiny now. She enjoys too. They land back. Mishti says I did it. Abir asks how did you like it. She hugs him. He smiles. Dheere dheere….plays…. She gets away. She says I m sorry. He says you meant to say thanks. She says thanks for your free tips. He says try giving life a chance.

Precap:
Mishti says I don’t want to marry. Kartik asks why. Abir shows Kunal’s London tickets and confronts Meenakshi.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

yes i agree , both should listen to each others and find a middle ground but the thing is mishti is giving into abir too easily and abir also seeing meenu and not seeing what mishti going trough, until and unless something happens to mishti abir wont see the picture clearly, dont worry u will see for sure in show, the way abir character is using abd aid theory he will loose fo sure. 

if i can say the way show is progressing i had 2 possibilities

1) mishti pregnancy and mis carriage for sure and meenu and kuhu involvement will there, mishti will loose herself and her situation will be worse, abir blaming mishti is a possibility becasue the seperation of mishbir is needed to know what actually they are doing with themselves, abir can know only real intentions of meenu and kuhu when he loose mishti.

2) again mishti preganancy and mis carriage but mishbir blaming each other and having a fake fight infront of all. i still have hopes on abir and he wont blame mishti for miscarriage.

Is mishti really giving in easily if yes why is she not listening to him... see abir is saying meenu is using the sisters fight to create problem and that is what is happening right but for him to take kuhu seriously he needs to know the entire truth n hear to mishti which he is not doing... if mishti just goes on fighting with kuhu n expect the same from abir that will only provide meenu with opportunity for meenu which mishti is not understanding... both their theory is wrong at end they both are only loosing it not abir alone or not mishti alone... 

I dont think both will happen as neither abir will ever blame mishti for anything, he has not done that until now nor will mishti blame abir and also our story will not move forward this soon they took almost 50-60 episode to start love story, 100 episode to confess, 250 episode to get them married i dont think even they will be able to do IT this soon they only give 2 min noodles at last moment but until then they will drag it only they wont compromise on number of episode but only on minutes to show the climax... 😆

And also there is always a 3rd person who is made as collateral damage in every incident like kuhu when kunal tried to protect abir, mishti when abir tried to protect kunal by breaking up with mishti, both sisters were made collateral damage for the brothers love for each other... nannu to separate mishbir n for kunal to change, now even abir n also parul maasi was made collateral damage in sisters issue so i think for the sisters issue a third person will be made as collateral damage i guess it might be maasi which will make both abir n kunal to react but this will also prove n provide opportunity to meenu to prove her words right that the sisters are not good for the family is that what all this is about... 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know this is quite a serious and significant scene. But I just can't help melt in the eye-candy ABIIR!❤️

He looks like a delicious vanilla ice cream😳😆☺️

Thankyou Diya for such beautiful captures. Honestly our show's lighting and direction deserve so much credit for always giving such aesthetic shots of Abir and mishbir👏

I can't even choose a favourite angle shot😆 He looks so damn good in every cap👍🏼👏😆

OKay..getting to your on-point analysis: You described Naanu's character and thought very well. As a father he is unable to let go of his innat nature to forgive Meenu, but at the same time as doting grandfather he is unable to support Abir thoroughly.

Throughout the show, there are a few more times where suddenly naanu doesn't support Abir (finding baba) or mishbir (asking Abir to forget her). which was very shocking, but sometimes, with his life experience and age wisdom, sometimes the older generation do give in to the pressure of society and family. They seem to get stuck between the regressive and progressive ideologies, I understand what naanu was trying to say and do here, for the welfare of Kunal and Abir, but it just wasn't the right approach or timing

hayee true yaar nandu this cream color sweatshirt of abir just highlights his eyes real eye candy n his flying messy hair 😆

Mmmm what you said is true nandu infact its really good to see them moving on from their regressive thoughts n able to adapt according to younger generation...

@bold - you just summed it up nandu... the time n approach is what made things complicated n he was not able to do or convey what he wants properly... each and every character in our show mostly rjv tend to get stuck between two people they love the most not able to take ones side n they try to keep balancing between both... 

Just a quick side note: I have some extra things to say about Abir's banjaara urges in contrast to everyone's attempts to hold him back and stay. This includes the extension to the next episode when Mishti tries to get him to stay. I'll write and post the snippet analysis soon👍🏼

Wow eagerly waiting nandu post it soon 👍🏼 its really interesting to read and analyse more on abirs banjara trait.. 👍🏼

hayee no matter how many times we appreciate and praise the team's music and cinematography, it will not be sufficient👏👏😳 Uff the direction and aesthetic shots in this entire sad sequence was so cinematic

hmm I always wondered why Mishti forcefully separates the bed and then just breaks downsmiley24 thanks for the clarification.

oh yes the beloved balloons, like mishti explains when she breaks the mish-kun gd - the significance of the balloons is full of hope that a rishta will reach the skies. And now she sadly lets the free, with the loss of hope that this rishta. and poetically, these balloons reach RV house which Abir notices when he is leaving. He too is reminded of their budding connection. Both are in the state of "what could've been, now it's all ruined"smiley19

So true nandu each time we see it cant stop appreciating them again n again... 👏👏👏

aww you explained the balloon sequence so well nandu i got lost and didnt know exactly what it signifies you did an amazing job nandu 👏 this is so heart breaking 😭

😒 aww @diya rulana ka irradha hai kya? 😭

I was already so emotional from watching both the mother-daughter scenes. Rhea and Kaveri did such a wonderful job emoting their inner pains😒😳😔

And know your beautiful hear-touching words are making me tear up😭 Family and love are so important in life and that's what I love about RS shows they really do grab the essence of that "rishtey hain pyaar ke" so beautifully and present it in such endearing ways❤️

These two caps really hit me: 😔 That feeling of sleeping/lying on your mother or father's lap when you're upset or just want to sleep peacefully😒 uff it's so emotional straight into my heart😭        I know I'm adult girl, but I'm not afraid to admit that I still enjoy sleeping in my parent's bed when I get a chance. I love you amma n appa❤️❤️

ohhh i already teared up watching the sequence n while writing this you are making me cry more nandu these two pics n the peace we get lying in parents lap ufff this whole sequence everything reminds me of so many family memories yaar... this show is making me love my family more n gives some amazing family values... 😭❤️

Beautifully analysed and written here diya! 👍🏼Abi-nal truly are Ram-laxman (bharath) bros😆❤️

I'll explain my thoughts more in a separate analysis

Khoobsurat insaan ka aur bhi khubsurat muskarat smiley1smiley42smiley27

Can't remember the scoressmiley36 Kunal-3? Abir-4? ...But nice pout game Kunalsmiley17

Ooh Shah's intense transitions of expressions here are soo subtle yet soo emotionally impactfulsmiley32smiley19smiley13 Those eyes do all the talking!!smiley32

thank you nandu🤗

Wow another analysis yaar you have lot to share and i'm eager to read come on post soon 🤗

hayee haina this is my favorite too yaar that enchanting smile awww 

haha wasnt abir at 5 already 😆 but i love this pout game both boys are going beyond counts 😉

True the transition of emotion was so beautiful n emotional