I'm gonna PM her right away.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm gonna PM her right away.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Saheer Seikh from kuch rang pyaar ke Aisa bhi ❤️
Woh ❤️
Yes I'll PM for both of us.😳
Tell me one thing, you two were already there na, in the KZK CC when I came there for the first time?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I need prompt to write
😵
Yes wahi
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yes I'll PM for both of us.😳
Tell me one thing, you two were already there na, in the KZK CC when I came there for the first time?
Thank you🤗
No no. We guys met in PB CC😆
What? We all met in the KZK CC na?
Being Mumma's boy became the biggest problem for everybody 🤣