Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kya bolun kya nahi
Bhagwaan jaane
Serious hai par serious bhi nahi
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mahi is clueless people🤣
Thoda personal chatting kam kar dete hai😆
How will I know unless someone tells me lol.
😆
From the looks of it, kuch aur hi maloom padta hai😆
I cant imagine you not talking to him🤣
Oh LMAO. OKAY.🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya bolun kya nahi
Bhagwaan jaane
Serious hai par serious bhi nahi
Mujhe samajh Nahi aaya
Kya malum padta hai behenOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
How will I know unless someone tells me lol.
😆
From the looks of it, kuch aur hi maloom padta hai😆
Hume bhi batao?
Its about Mishti's best friend
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cant imagine you not talking to him🤣
Hawwwww🥺