Perspective ke hisab se tu sahi haiOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't know what has happened but just thinking it from my perspective that he needs time 😳
Par
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Perspective ke hisab se tu sahi haiOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't know what has happened but just thinking it from my perspective that he needs time 😳
Par
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haawwww. Your IPK waala code🤓
IPKKND???
Tu aur usse ignore 🤣Originally posted by: DCPSJ4STHD5JCYV3
Wahi toh. Donkey. Gadha no 1. 😡
Mujhe bhi usse ab baat nahi karni🥱
Par kya ? Kuch serious hai kya?
Yes, maybe. Now I'm not sure, looking at her reaction 😳
Mahi is clueless people🤣Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Btw who is he here?😆
Thoda personal chatting kam kar dete hai😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu aur usse ignore 🤣
Why???🤔😳
Can't I ignore??? I am angry on him. 😡