Kya karu main bol tu
Usne aisa jhatka diya ki abhitak I am unstable
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Kya karu main bol tu
Usne aisa jhatka diya ki abhitak I am unstable
Ow! The thread I told you to check has no HD quality?😳
So, you'll be having online classes?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya karu main bol tu
Usne aisa jhatka diya ki abhitak I am unstable
Kisne kya kiya😲
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ow! The thread I told you to check has no HD quality?😳
So, you'll be having online classes?
I didn't get the thread only.
Sir told me, he is planning am not sure. He didn't say anything about this to anyone else, I enquired with Sree and my classmates, none of them know about it. I wouldn't mind them though.
I didn't get the thread only.
Sir told me, he is planning am not sure. He didn't say anything about this to anyone else, I enquired with Sree and my classmates, none of them know about it. I wouldn't mind them though.
I PMed you the thread link
Oh. I think it's better for you guys only. It's good to have something to study actually
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I PMed you the thread link
Oh. I think it's better for you guys only. It's good to have something to study actually
Thanks Octo.
Yeah I wouldn't mind studying for some time.But he is not replying me only!😡 as always left me hanging
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya karu main bol tu
Usne aisa jhatka diya ki abhitak I am unstable
Jhatka? Kaisa jhatka? Kyun? Why?
Me agayi 100 saal ke tapasya ke baad🤗😆
Cant say bacchaOriginally posted by: L3KGDQGG4JZ2BX7O
Jhatka? Kaisa jhatka? Kyun? Why?