I will surely kill my sir one day 😠😠😠😠😠
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will surely kill my sir one day 😠😠😠😠😠
I love this 😍
Originally posted by: JETBDDTZS54MLQOO
I haven't still understood him
I can just say you are extremely lucky to have him as your friend
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I can just say you are extremely lucky to have him as your friend
I am, and I accept it. He is rare. Too pure. Different from the world.
Originally posted by: BPTLVCYWHCFIOA4X
I am, and I accept it. He is rare. Too pure. Different from the world.
If only Mishti if only
From YT? 😆
Net just loves to give Dhoka to us🤣
Yes😳
I am so fed up by all of it, I don't mind online classes now