Who wore the sequin saree the best?!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

2.8k

Users

19

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Unconventional

How gorgeous is Tara.Her smile is angelic.I love her saree too it has multicoloured sequins..only if her blouse was better styled.

Nusrat looks pretty too.

I love the sequins on Tara's saree, that multicoloured feel is amazing!

Lol Manish made Kareena, Bhumi and Tara the same blouse 😂😂 In fact Khushi wore the same blouse as Tara's with a skirt in some other function 😂😂

Idk why he can't come up with something that's not cleavage revealing all the time. There are ways to make conservative look sexy too!

Discovery thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I love the sequins on Tara's saree, that multicoloured feel is amazing!

Lol Manish made Kareena, Bhumi and Tara the same blouse 😂😂 In fact Khushi wore the same blouse as Tara's with a skirt in some other function 😂😂

Idk why he can't come up with something that's not cleavage revealing all the time. There are ways to make conservative look sexy too!

Exactly those multicolour blings hers outfit stand out..Infact I even like colour of the saree..it’s really suiting her skin tone.I rem when she had worn this and I hated it bcoz it was so revealing.But the shots are beautiful.

@ bold..if only today’s generation realised it.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Unconventional

Exactly those multicolour blings hers outfit stand out..Infact I even like colour of the saree..it’s really suiting her skin tone.I rem when she had worn this and I hated it bcoz it was so revealing.But the shots are beautiful.

@ bold..if only today’s generation realised it.

Yeah true in the pap shots her makeup was also terrible but the outfit looks lovely in the photoshoot.

Today's gen has been ruined by implementing the Jenners/Kardashians and outrageous beauty standards. Conservative sexy is now your username...unconventional!

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

Kajol , karishma n Tara

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

Jahnvi


I’d like to get all up in that ❤️


1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#16

DP and Kajol. I dont like the half boob show. As show off both your boobs in a different sexy dress.

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Jahnvi and Kriti Sanon.

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

DP and Kajol. I dont like the half boob show. As show off both your boobs in a different sexy dress.


Exactly! DP herself does it a lot...But here she is wearing it in the way it supposed to be and look how beautiful she looks!

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: cricketfan1


Exactly! DP herself does it a lot...But here she is wearing it in the way it supposed to be and look how beautiful she looks!

Meko toh caw caw lag rahi hia.

@topic none.

Jacky ka saree and blouse color combo is beautiful. But vo kya blouse hai or part of a lingerie they are wearing in the name of a blouse.

Most sarees are good tho.

Edited by VintageWine - 6 years ago
576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Meko toh caw caw lag rahi hia.

@topic none.

Jacky ka saree and blouse color combo is beautiful. But vo kya blouse hai or part of a lingerie they are wearing in the name of a blouse.

Most sarees are good tho.


In this day of extreme fashion where people wear lingerie for a blouse and don’t let their pallu stay where its supposed to be, I will give anything that is otherwise full marks...😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: sentimentalfool · 27 days ago

Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 1 months ago

Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_5uIWqh2M Got it on loop!!!! what an amaizng song!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_5uIWqh2M
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 9 months ago

Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".