Originally posted by: 5EWXAOT6D4RM3OQL
People may start calling the show overrated after reunion 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 5EWXAOT6D4RM3OQL
People may start calling the show overrated after reunion 😆
Miss his chiseled face... Ab puffy hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-948FUJA45/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Jackfruit..the best fruit,my personal fav. Along with Indian Mangoes.
I dislike kathal
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
No they call burn all d tapes of d show after d reunion
Lol no.. OG show will remain fan favourite but overall the show will lose charm. Most of them looks so old.. no idea how their characterization will change. Nerds impeccable writing if they really want to do well.
Cant wait for Friends Reunion, love the show.
Originally posted by: LWIVSF3MPS23XBQN
Lol no.. OG show will remain fan favourite but overall the show will lose charm. Most of them looks so old.. no idea how their characterization will change. Nerds impeccable writing if they really want to do well.
Originally posted by: LXFADCJD2ISWOFYT
I dislike kathal
Ya its an acquired taste .. but then its so difficult to find and peel/cut too. We get it from Thailand here and its amazing.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Ya its an acquired taste .. but then its so difficult to find and peel/cut too. We get it from Thailand here and its amazing.
Its easily found here, I just dont like the taste, we used to have jackfruit trees at our ancestral house..
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k