Bollywood CC # 40 (DT Note pg 44)- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.9k

Users

51

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

GCLYBRGQ6IDFV3AH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks Friends Reunion will be a huge disaster?

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 75RSTENJHBWOZTJU

Am I the only one who thinks Friends Reunion will be a huge disaster?

All reunions turn into disasters😆

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NALRNF576FA2S62Q

Am I the only one who thinks Friends Reunion will be a huge disaster?

How long they bore with dis
GCLYBRGQ6IDFV3AH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
GCLYBRGQ6IDFV3AH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

How long they bore with dis

People may start calling the show overrated after reunion 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".