Seriously... Rice, aata sab or per person limitation lagni chaiye.
Mushkil se fav aata mila tha 4 shops pe nhi Mila 5th pr mila and this was when 1st lockdown was announced. Usi raat.
Seriously... Rice, aata sab or per person limitation lagni chaiye.
Mushkil se fav aata mila tha 4 shops pe nhi Mila 5th pr mila and this was when 1st lockdown was announced. Usi raat.
As well have Aloo paratha. Why unnecessarily eat maida instead of wheat flour? Can eat cake made of Maida instead .
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Baapre. Hostel me rehta hoga shayad 🤣 bechara.
Waise these students in hostels are in pretty bad condition no proper food nothing
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
As well have Aloo paratha. Why unnecessarily eat maida instead of wheat flour? Can eat cake made of Maida instead .
I had no idea amritsari kulcha is made of maida before this😆 but I m missing authentic kulcha uppar dher saara makhan.😋
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
In quarantine how ppl will be productive n become world chefs lol
Sab ke andar ka Sanjeev kapoor jaag gya hai😆 I made sabji n roti myself. Bas mat puchna sabji jaisi bni😆 . Roti sahi bni thi
Sab ke andar ka Sanjeev kapoor jaag gya hai😆 I made sabji n roti myself. Bas mat puchna sabji jaisi bni😆 . Roti sahi bni thi
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k