Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why dont you try it
Forum pe hi log nehi padhte toh wahaan pe to koi nehi padega 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why dont you try it
Forum pe hi log nehi padhte toh wahaan pe to koi nehi padega 😆
Main hun naForum pe hi log nehi padhte toh wahaan pe to koi nehi padega 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was just going through the previous episodes
I couldnt take it
Such an epic love story it was
Its that one story which
But the show
Some shows are like that. I remember when my cousin used to watch Suryaputra Karn. Woh ek aur hi show tha
Hi kya hua?
Best😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main hun na
Thik hai. Pehle baki kuch chapters likh bhi loon 😆
Bohot badhiya! Abhi free to do bak bak?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hi kya hua?
I am tensed for my uncle who is in Maharashtra😔
Bohot badhiya! Abhi free to do bak bak?
Yes. 10 mins😃