Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

17

Likes

591

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I cant take RK anymore😭

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

Hi Alexia 🤗

What are you doing? Did you decide to migrate your FFs?

I am going to migrate a Vignette of mine tonight
monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I cant take RK anymore😭

Who is RK?

monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I am going to migrate a Vignette of mine tonight

Is it a lot of work?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
RadhaKrishn serial

Such an splendid story it is but the serial it hurts me yaar🥺

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

Is it a lot of work?

No re its very easy
monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

RadhaKrishn serial

Such an splendid story it is but the serial it hurts me yaar🥺

I have heard that the serial is terrible. Ab kya dikhaya unhone?

monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Tab toh it is nice :)

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

I have heard that the serial is terrible. Ab kya dikhaya unhone?

I was just going through the previous episodes

I couldnt take it

Such an epic love story it was

Its that one story which

But the show

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

Tab toh it is nice :)

Why dont you try it

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".