guys bhula dunga ko humne bhula diya kya ?????
Not reached 53 M yet .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
guys bhula dunga ko humne bhula diya kya ?????
Not reached 53 M yet .
I'm going to die laughing
https://twitter.com/PoetrySymmetry/status/1250129550119297025?s=19
MTV me insta polls.mein tiger arhaan is beating rashmi π€£66 vs 34
go tiger goπ€£Originally posted by: intruderfast
MTV me insta polls.mein tiger arhaan is beating rashmi π€£66 vs 34
one man army aise hi thoda thaπ
Yes first Mannu and now Deepak ..both kattar Sidnaaz shippers π
Yes actions speak louder. Vindu to kab se party ki aas lagaaye baitha haiπ€£.
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
guys bhula dunga ko humne bhula diya kya ?????
Not reached 53 M yet .
solos paar lagayenge π€£
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Nice. It was long due. I am glad Deepak was able to connect with him. Good to see sid taking time to be in touch with ppl who were supporting both him and sana. I guess baaki logon ko eo sirf customary thanks bolega.
But with these ppl, there wld be genuine fondness
I wonder when would vindu party happens π€£
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
I wonder when would vindu party happens π€£
never π
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
guys bhula dunga ko humne bhula diya kya ?????
Not reached 53 M yet .
Aaj log lyrical video dekh rahe haiπ. Actually kahin logon ko wo jyaada pasand aayaπ
Nahi ..my theory is different and its a general theory ..ispe lamba essay i will write with proofs the day both mk it official π
Now Iβm getting more curiousππ€£essay with proofs on this scene? Or generally ?