Till yesterday I was surviving on ORS and soup🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Till yesterday I was surviving on ORS and soup🤪
Abhi loves egg🤔
Yeah that bandar😆 forgot about him🤣
How's quarantine life treating you?🤣
Originally posted by: MJHTEYKHJTRDK2D3
Till yesterday I was surviving on ORS and soup🤪
Dii ki baat matt sun😕 har jagah doctorgiri karni hai unko😕
Abhi loves egg🤔
I haven't eaten paneer for a month
My fav 💔🥺🥺🥺
Chilli paneer, paneer butter masala, paneer pakoras...🥺
Originally posted by: HLID2OY5WIGD3KRV
Till yesterday I was surviving on ORS and soup🤪
I ❤️ soups
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Dii ki baat matt sun😕 har jagah doctorgiri karni hai unko😕
😆
Doctors☺️
I admire then too much...☺️
I ❤️ soups
Me too
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Yeah that bandar😆 forgot about him🤣
How's quarantine life treating you?🤣
Mera kya quarantine😔 i have to go to the hospital😔
JM moved in for the bandar because I am out for most of the day.
Originally posted by: ZCAOUFMGN5UEO4VX
I haven't eaten paneer for a month
My fav 💔🥺🥺🥺
Chilli paneer, paneer butter masala, paneer pakoras...🥺
😵 don't remind me😵 I haven't had paneer since jan😵
I am doing good. A little stressed about my assignments, but otherwise I am good :)